• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do people actually even play this game? Part 4: Tempest Trials

User Info: OrangeCrush980

OrangeCrush980
9 months ago#31
I used to do this manual, but with the Tempest Trials + and other stamina changes its auto all the way.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
9 months ago#32
CJwat11 posted...
RadiantGod posted...
Manual for all rewards. I'd lose brain cells watching auto AI do anything.

??? The whole point is that you don't watch them, aside from test running teams before committing to autobattling with them. You run the game while doing something else, like watching TV or playing a console FE.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
9 months ago#33
Fave game mode. Or at least it was, primarily cause of HM farming. But ever since we got all the GHBs, and the update making it 0 stamina to enter them, I suppose I've been using that instead.

I also don't have the motivation to continue once I get the final reward. But at least I always go for the final reward.

Overall, I can say I always look forward to it. Something I cannot really say about Voting Gauntlets or Grand Conquests. The latter feels like such a chore. I really don't like that mode lol.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: THE_WALL

THE_WALL
9 months ago#34
Why do people manually grind unless your going for rank? Autobattling gets u to 50k and its less effort. Just leave it there and do something else
Despacito 2 confirmed by NASA

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
9 months ago#35
LegendofLegaia posted...
CJwat11 posted...
RadiantGod posted...
Manual for all rewards. I'd lose brain cells watching auto AI do anything.

??? The whole point is that you don't watch them, aside from test running teams before committing to autobattling with them. You run the game while doing something else, like watching TV or playing a console FE.

I just don't do Autobattle for TT because I know one way or another, the AI is gonna botch something up.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, IGN: Tiras, Current Lead: PA!Azura

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
9 months ago#36
Auto for all rewards, HM, and score if I get it.

...Just... not with horses, fliers, or dragons. Don't give the AI anything it can hurt itself with.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Do people actually even play this game? Part 4: Tempest Trials
  • Topic Archived