• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Close Counter Tactics Drill

User Info: Hvymtlpapillon5

Hvymtlpapillon5
5 months ago#1
I can't, for the life of me, figure this one out...any tips friendly folks?
Pokemon AS
3DS FC || 5473-0994-1584

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
5 months ago#2
Fallen Takumi should never have to take a close range hit. Takumi has to use his Close Counter on enemy phase. Both of them have to kill an enemy on the first player phase.
imgtc.com/i/4HgTl0ebzq.jpg imgtc.com/i/60CWP2Gtlg.gif
(message deleted)

Sad_Face
5 months ago#4
Good job spoiling it, pal.

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
5 months ago#5
Sad_Face posted...
Good job spoiling it, pal.

I didn't give away all of it, jeez. But I retracted it nonetheless.

Sad_Face
5 months ago#6
Red, the reason why I was so harsh on you is because figuring out that move is the main twist behind the puzzle. Once you figure that out, you only have a handful of possible choices and will solve the challenge with a little bit of experimentation.

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
5 months ago#7
Sad_Face posted...
Red, the reason why I was so harsh on you is because figuring out that move is the main twist behind the puzzle. Once you figure that out, you only have a handful of possible choices and will solve the challenge with a little bit of experimentation.

Fair enough, just figured the reason they were asking for help was because they couldn't get the main twist on their own (and maybe can't find it on youtube quite yet). Will be more cautious in the future.

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
5 months ago#8
i bet its all on youtube lol
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE
5 months ago#9
He just wants a little nudge, not the whole solution.

Are you referring to Using Close Counter?

Think carefully about who's fighting where. Don't assume where they start means anything.

or the Grandmaster map?

If you look at the fliers, you'll see that splitting them up is mandatory to get rid of the Fortify Flier buffs. They both start after Nowi, but will change targets if one of your other units can be one-shot. What can you do first turn to cause this?
3DS FC: 0559-6932-0703, FEH ID: 9998205028
FEH heroes list: drive.google.com/open?id=1g3tpf6Jz_dttVNBkew731ku1wMtbqGz3w1NePD47X50
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Close Counter Tactics Drill
  • Topic Archived