Is it worth is to go for a speed refine on Sheena?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is it worth is to go for a speed refine on Sheena?

User Info: cazy09

cazy09
4 months ago#1
I’m building up my first armored unit (Sheena) for scoring. I’ll be using a +Spd -HP one so she scores even higher but I’ve been wondering if I should actually invest a little in her Speed. She ends up with 33 Speed at +10, 36 with a refine. Is it worth it? My other two units in the core are really fast and pretty tanky, if it helps.

Also, is it better to use QR or Wary Fighter while I get her to +10? I don’t have access to Bold or Vengeful Fighter, unfortunately, but I do have Distant Counter. Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 months ago#2
If you don't have a spare Bold/Vengeful go for QR. 36 helps her to not be doubled and to double with QR.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 months ago#3
I think she prefers QR3 because chances are she'll survive with her massive def/res stats.

Idk about +spd, i'd say +def/res is better because she's a defensive unit.
Here we go, off the rails.

cazy09
4 months ago#4
albertojz356 posted...
I think she prefers QR3 because chances are she'll survive with her massive def/res stats.

I know, but +Spd puts her in a higher scoring bin because it’s a superboon. Trust me I would love to go +Def or something if I could

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 months ago#5
albertojz356 posted...

+Spd is a superboon, but I don't know if that helps her to reach a better score bin.

cazy09
4 months ago#6
LorenzoV posted...
albertojz356 posted...

+Spd is a superboon, but I don't know if that helps her to reach a better score bin.

Yeah, it takes her BST from 169 to 170. That means she scores higher cause scoring in Heroes is calculated through bins that are in multiples of five.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 months ago#7
cazy09 posted...
albertojz356 posted...

I know, but +Spd puts her in a higher scoring bin because it’s a superboon. Trust me I would love to go +Def or something if I could

Oh then definitely go for it, I think she'll be alright.
Here we go, off the rails.

cazy09
4 months ago#8
Alright. Thanks to both :)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is it worth is to go for a speed refine on Sheena?
  • Topic Archived