Your personal requirements for you to be infatuated with a character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Your personal requirements for you to be infatuated with a character?

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
2 months ago#1
What's on your checklist?

"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#NowThat'sStrategy!#I'llDoMyBest!

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
2 months ago#2
Most important: Personality or backstory. A character can be attractive but if their story or personality is nonexistent and their personality is horrible then I am not interested.

Case and point: Perceval from FE6. Very well designed, handsome character who is a good unit, but he has the personality of steamed broccoli. Not interested in marrying steamed broccoli.
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

User Info: Lylat_Cruiser

Lylat_Cruiser
2 months ago#3
Zeloetta posted...
Most important: Personality or backstory. A character can be attractive but if their story or personality is nonexistent and their personality is horrible then I am not interested.

Case and point: Perceval from FE6. Very well designed, handsome character who is a good unit, but he has the personality of steamed broccoli. Not interested in marrying steamed broccoli.

Why do you hate vegetables? 😒
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#NowThat'sStrategy!#I'llDoMyBest!

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
2 months ago#4
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
Zeloetta posted...

Why do you hate vegetables? 😒

I actually love vegetables.

But when someone has the personality of a vegetable I am not interested in them.
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#5
If it's evil and/or kind of edgy, then I'm in. Sexy girls also get a bonus, unless they are constantly trying to seduce someone, which is annoying.

And then there is the completly oppsite, a very innocent, blonde blue-eyed princess which can't harm a fly would also be very nice.

Hmmh I can't put my finger on it what I really really like, I guess it's just too much.

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
2 months ago#6
Ever since I was young, my first crushes were on Han Solo and Wonder Woman.

So a loveable rogue for the lads and Amazon ladies!

(Kaze was honestly a wildcard, I guess because he seemed like such a genuinely kind guy. I was almost leaning toward Niles at first. On my Japanese cart of the game. So I was practically about to choose between Jotaro and DIO...)
Support my backlog-hoarding habits and get a sweet shirt or somethin' https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
PSN: TheReddfawks

User Info: Deej

Deej
2 months ago#7
I don't know about being infatuated, but my minimum requirement for liking a character in general is for me to think I'd enjoy interacting with that character.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: IsGregor

IsGregor
2 months ago#8
Is she Tiki?
If not, is she Anna?
King sucks, plain and simple.

User Info: Petragen

Petragen
2 months ago#9
I don't like Camilla

"oh honey, I'm so sexy and you can't resist me, so basically even though you literally just summoned me, I can just sexually harass the player because I'm super easy and WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME HOME"

I really just don't like characters having any kind of sexuality unless it's a cute script like the relationships in Awakening. Like between Lon'Qu, Owen, and some of the others. Can't really remember that much. But it was sweet and didn't seem so superficial.

User Info: IsGregor

IsGregor
2 months ago#10
Petragen posted...
I don't like Camilla

"oh honey, I'm so sexy and you can't resist me, so basically even though you literally just summoned me, I can just sexually harass the player because I'm super easy and WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME HOME"

I really just don't like characters having any kind of sexuality unless it's a cute script like the relationships in Awakening. Like between Lon'Qu, Owen, and some of the others. Can't really remember that much. But it was sweet and didn't seem so superficial.

Sex is bad, m'kay.

I hate Camilla too, though.
King sucks, plain and simple.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Your personal requirements for you to be infatuated with a character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived