• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. V!Ike Tactic Team

User Info: Gamer7625

Gamer7625
6 months ago#1
I've been trying to really think of a good team to build around V!Ike and Tactic skills overall. I just want to see what others think of my current idea overall. So, my current thought is to run V!Ike with a Firesweep Cordelia, F!Grima and Nino. This would give us two big player phase units and two units that are built more for tanking. Also, Ike and Grima's Earth boosts would greatly benefit Nino and Cordy greatly together.

At the moment, I am lacking Spd Tactic, but I have the others ready. My overall thoughts for who gets what buff would be: Ike for Spd Tactic, Grima for Atk Tactic, and Cordy for Res and Def Tactic. This would leave Nino with Hone skills to help Ike or Grima make up for any lack of buffs they don't get.

If these units don't sound like they would work well, then I would love to hear other suggestions! Thanks for any help you can give me.
Chancellor of the Real Church of the 3-13 Archer.
Nintendo FC: 3325-1923-0380

User Info: FinstererDrache

FinstererDrache
6 months ago#2
Eirika is perfect for a Tactics Team, because her Refine makes it possible to reach +12 on all Stats, problem is that V!Ike already is a Sword Unit. Normally would say simple replace V!Ike with Eirika and you are fine, but that it would be a great Tactics Team, but not Build around V!Ike.

User Info: Gamer7625

Gamer7625
6 months ago#3
I agree that Eirika is wonderful for a Tactic Team, my only real worry about her is that we would lose a tank and I feel Ike's tank ability is a bit more valued here than Eirika getting insane stats. If I was swimming in Distant Counters, I wouldn't have any issue with this though lol
Chancellor of the Real Church of the 3-13 Archer.
Nintendo FC: 3325-1923-0380

User Info: FinstererDrache

FinstererDrache
6 months ago#4
Agree that Distant Counter Skill is great, although I think Eirikas Stat Boosts are a bit better. Btw do you have Bride Ninian or New Year Azura, they are really good for Tactics Teams.

Mine Tactics Team right now is Eirika, Micaiah, NY.Azura, L.Grima. NY.Azura has ATK Tactics and DEF Tactics Seal.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. V!Ike Tactic Team
  • Topic Archived