• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you have preferred the bridal VG over this legendary and OC VG?

User Info: 900cam

900cam
11 months ago#1
Topic? - Results (139 votes)
Yes I would've preferred a bridal gauntlet
58.99% (82 votes)
No I think the legendary gauntlet is better
41.01% (57 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I was actually looking forward to the bridal gauntlet lol first time I've felt that way about a gauntlet since everyone was stack Marth had memes, Tharja and Ninian were popular past winners, Cordelia was a great unit and Lyn was Lyn.

User Info: Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco
11 months ago#2
Nah.

We had the Bridal Tempest, and we got a banner with the old brides. That's good enough.

I kinda like seeing the OCs get a chance to shine, even though they'll all probably get ruined by Ike.

This is also a cool gauntlet because 6/8 characters are/were available for free to everyone.
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
11 months ago#3
I do find it fascinating as I thought the OG bride banner was related to the VG

also I was secretly hoping for a 3% gunnthra/fjorm banner to go along with the announcement but nooooooooo
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
11 months ago#4
Nah, now we can witness Ike curbstomp again. Legendary thotslayer is gonna slay hard.

User Info: Executor15

Executor15
11 months ago#5
Nah, Tharja would have won because recent bias, see Kagero vs Camilla when we all know who is more popular... But if anybody has to win, I'd rather it be Ike
3DS FC: 4742-7681-7278
"All religious people are animals." out of context quote from me

User Info: CortanaTheAI

CortanaTheAI
11 months ago#6
Ike will likely win unless multiplier shenanigans are turned up to max power

I didn't know who would win the theoretical bridal voting gauntlet and that alone makes it better
Nintendo/Capcom put Megaman battlenetwork 3 on the 3ds VC please!!
Persona 5 is my GOAT

User Info: Deej

Deej
11 months ago#7
Eh. I guess the benefit to this is that getting bonus points for having the character is almost guaranteed, if that's something you care about.

Would've been amusing to see people get upset over Sanaki again, but maybe this'll be a chill gauntlet instead.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
11 months ago#8
I would prefer no VG at all
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: AlveinFencer

AlveinFencer
11 months ago#9
Either works. Although I kinda wish that Lyn and Ephraim could get in on this somehow.
Boku wa Dhaos wo taosu!
Everything you've said in the past, and everything you will ever say in the future is now meaningless.-KingofDeceit666

User Info: CortanaTheAI

CortanaTheAI
11 months ago#10
Kinda hoping that these people that are saying it's better because Ike will stomp aren't the same people that defend multipliers because they are against predictable stomps, how ironic will that be lulz :/
Nintendo/Capcom put Megaman battlenetwork 3 on the 3ds VC please!!
Persona 5 is my GOAT
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you have preferred the bridal VG over this legendary and OC VG?
  • Topic Archived