• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you like art upgrades?

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
5 months ago#1
Complete quest/challenge to get new art! - Results (115 votes)
Yes
80% (92 votes)
92
No
20% (23 votes)
23
This poll is now closed.
So with weapon refinements they've managed to make old characters useful again, but sometimes it's actually the art that's holding the units back from being used!

Why not make quests or challenges that give characters like Eliwood. Sophia, Lloyd, Rebecca, Mae etc an Alternative art option on their status screen?
------

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
5 months ago#2
YES! Eliwood and Olivia should be the first ones to get.

Although a swap button should be mandatory IMO. Some people actually like those "bad artworks", and it would be disservice to outright removed them.
I have a bad habit of editing my posts...

User Info: Technickal1

Technickal1
5 months ago#3
No, art is subjective. They should focus on more objective upgrades.

Also, I like Sophia and Rebecca’s art; fight me.
3DS FC: 0705-2213-8367
FE14 MC Address: 06522-09932-36503-79745

User Info: CortanaTheAI

CortanaTheAI
5 months ago#4
Anything that can get Cordelia some new art. S tier unit with B tier art it's so sad
Nintendo/Capcom put Megaman battlenetwork 3 on the 3ds VC please!!
Persona 5 is my GOAT

User Info: sillatjie

sillatjie
5 months ago#5
rpgguy999 posted...
YES! Eliwood and Olivia should be the first ones to get.

Although a swap button should be mandatory IMO.


Agreed. Olivia is my least used dancer and still a 4* because of her art. I've never even bothered to train up an Eliwood, even though I could use another red cavalry unit. Those eyes freak me out to much. Same with Athena's eyes. I love her quotes, but I sacrificed her to Palla because I just never used her.

What do you mean by swap button though? A button to change between the art in case we don't like the upgrade?

CortanaTheAI posted...
Anything that can get Cordelia some new art. S tier unit with B tier art it's so sad


+1 to this as well. I've never trained up a Cordelia either, and that's only 5% because I haven't pulled one that's +Spd yet. The other 95% is the art.
FEH ID: 8854292239
3DS Friend Code: 2122-6826-1056 | My Castle (Europe): 18094-31164-07663-31018

User Info: Supsegar

Supsegar
5 months ago#6
New art: new character

New character: spill out those orbs

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
5 months ago#7
sillatjie posted...
What do you mean by swap button though? A button to change between the art in case we don't like the upgrade?

Yes, it would be rude to the OG artists to take them down. Plus some like Mr. Technikal1 might have liked them. So the only fair way is to make a button once the new art is unlocked.

But I think this way would make for interesting quest rewards and remove the need for using alts to release a new unit with better art.

Or they could take after classic FE and implement promotions to make them keep up with BST creep better too! Promotions would probably cost orbs though.
------

User Info: Justagenius

Justagenius
5 months ago#8
Odin, Marth, Zephiel, Odin, Arden, Oliver and Odin.
Before world peace, we gotta end the war on the street.

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
5 months ago#9
Reinhardt's new art better make his hands smaller.
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion

User Info: Da-Hug-Thug

Da-Hug-Thug
5 months ago#10
Justagenius posted...
Odin, Marth, Zephiel, Odin, Arden, Oliver and Odin.

Zephiel’s art is one of the best though, it looks so awesume imo!
Beruka and Katarina are best FE girls. https://i.imgur.com/QzDmxwq.png https://i.imgur.com/IDJr0Jq.png
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you like art upgrades?
  • Topic Archived