Tharjas Bridal art is gorgeous!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Tharjas Bridal art is gorgeous!

User Info: pschambers6

pschambers6
2 months ago#31
My problem with Tharja art is that in order to make her face appealing they have to baby her face up and make it rounder and have more softly defined eyes. If you need to completely change how the character's face looks to make them look good you've already failed.
After 6 years of lurking I finally decided to dive into this hell.
Got blocked by endgame after a single post. Am I cool yet?

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#32
pschambers6 posted...
My problem with Tharja art is that in order to make her face appealing they have to baby her face up and make it rounder and have more softly defined eyes. If you need to completely change how the character's face looks to make them look good you've already failed.

I'd like to think they took the dark areas and the stern look away to give us what she would look like without those discerning features.
Master of wind. Jack of all trades. Undisputed best Persona bro. "I'll make you submit." - Ivy, SCVI

User Info: J_Sensei

J_Sensei
2 months ago#33
pschambers6 posted...

Different artists draw her differently. This one looks similar to Winter Tharja. As for her face looking pretty, I think it fits considering she's in bridal attire.

User Info: IsGregor

IsGregor
2 months ago#34
She looks like she got really bad implants.
King sucks, plain and simple.

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#35
IsGregor posted...

I disagree.
Master of wind. Jack of all trades. Undisputed best Persona bro. "I'll make you submit." - Ivy, SCVI

User Info: IsGregor

IsGregor
2 months ago#36
BrosukeHanamura posted...
IsGregor posted...

I disagree.

Have you seen boobs before, mate?
King sucks, plain and simple.

BrosukeHanamura
2 months ago#37
IsGregor posted...
BrosukeHanamura posted...
IsGregor posted...

I disagree.

Have you seen boobs before, mate?

Many. And fake ones have a unnatural gravity to them. Hers don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Tharjas Bridal art is gorgeous!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived