The Hoarding--Week 13

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 13

User Info: Linfan

Linfan
5 months ago#121
So, I just dropped 50 orbs on the legendary banner and got all three of the colorless units! Going by my own hoarding rules I could still use another 100 orbs, but I think I'll stop. Genny and FRobin were my main goals anyway.
Sitting at 180 orbs now. I'll do the quests later and update my orb count again at the end of the week.

Also, good luck to anyone who's pulling on the banner!

User Info: saturn_frogurt

saturn_frogurt
5 months ago#122
YES I got both Eirika and Henry!

Lackluster natures (+def -res and +def -hp) but it could be worse.

Down to a single orb now though. :/
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
5 months ago#123
I just spent on Lyn but didn’t use too much!

So my updated orb count is 326 and I’m saving for the same Characters as before CYL2, OG Lyn, Bridal Lyn, and OG Ephraim!
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

User Info: NoviceTenchi

NoviceTenchi
5 months ago#124
I got Inigo on my free pull! I'm satisfied, first 5* free pull in a while, I think my last one was Takumi months ago.
Man I get respect from the players you look up to, plus nobody loves you, so even when I die if you stand on my grave ima still be above you~!

User Info: SugarFlakes

SugarFlakes
5 months ago#125
Hey guys...remember when I joined I said my first goal was Halloween Henry?

Guess who pulled Halloween Henry? I'm so happy. I was really disappointed when I missed him on the Halloween banner. This is awesome. If anything, this thread helped me managed my orb usage better. I may not save up to high numbers, but I know when to use them instead of just randomly wasting them. Thank you guys so much. I could hug each and every one of you right now lol. Let me stop.

I'm going to do the quest and pull on the last day of the banner. I might go for Halloween Jakob or PA Shigure. Or maybe another Halloween Henry. I still can't get over this xD
Fav Games: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn & Fates, Persona 5, Valkyrie Profile 2
Star Ocean 3 & 4, SM64, Sunshine & Odyessy, FFXII

User Info: saturn_frogurt

saturn_frogurt
5 months ago#126
I also pulled a +atk -def Lucius and +spd -hp MMorgan so I'm definitely pleased lol
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
5 months ago#127
Been hoarding orbs for the legendary banner. Pulled Lyn on my free draw, then got Lephraim during my third pull. Currently sitting at 96, kind of want Legendary Robin but will probably save my orbs for now, waiting for CYL2 or another event banner.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
5 months ago#128
Hope everyone's getting good luck on the legendary banner! I want Ephraim and Micaiah, but I have to pass for now. I need as many orbs as I can gather for NY!Azura. Besides I have some backwards-ass luck with legendary banner so I'll end up with just Shigures. No blues showed up in my free session so I picked colorless and my free summon was Klein, so I'm pretty happy.

Currently at 561 orbs. Holding out for NY!Azura, but if Alm, Ephraim, or Myrrh become a focus, I'll set aside some orbs for them.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
5 months ago#129
Yay I’m back up to 263 after spending a few on the Legendary. The armor units are tempting but I’m looking forward to the May seasonal!
For every bad summon I have in FEH, Raigh dies.

User Info: pokemon-fan

pokemon-fan
5 months ago#130
sitting at a solid 6 now for the next legendary banner
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The Hoarding--Week 13

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived