who is more popular? Ike Lyn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. who is more popular? Ike Lyn

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 months ago#21
Well let me put it to you like this:

Nintendo lets Hackurai do whatever he wants in SSB, but Nintendo flat out forced Koei to use characters in Warriors when they just wanted to use Awakening and Fates characters because that's where the money is.

Which one of the two is in Warriors?

No, we don't even need to go that far. Which one of the two has more variants in Heroes?

Which one was actually in the game at launch?

Which one had an actual fanbase before f***ing Brawl?

Clearly Nintendo knows better than you people.

Pretty sure that multiple official polls have consistently ranked Ike as the most popular FE character.

It was one Famitsu poll.

It'd be like calling an IGN forums poll official. In that, lol anyone who still reads Famitsu or IGN.

CYL had all kinds of problems like splitting Marth into two options.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
3 months ago#22
@Endgame Ike won CYL if you combine both ike’s And vanguard Ike also won best hero the people voted for that one too! Ike also comes from the Widely believed best game in the series! So yeah Ike is more popular
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

User Info: Erst09

Erst09
3 months ago#23
progamer2290 posted...
@Endgame Ike won CYL if you combine both ike’s And vanguard Ike also won best hero the people voted for that one too! Ike also comes from the Widely believed best game in the series! So yeah Ike is more popular

He won CYL because he was the new legendary hero also at that time he was the first legendary that wasn’t a original heroes character if the CYL was around the time legendary Lyn appeared she would have won the same could be said about Robin.
FFBE ID: 111,651,841
Team Rocket Elite 3 months ago#24
You are thinking of the People's Hero vote. CYL1 was held even before the game came out.

CYL1:
https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/result
This was not the best year for my bracket.
Congrats to BK_Sheikah00 for winning the BYIG Guru Contest!

User Info: WitchressOrochi

WitchressOrochi
3 months ago#25
AGAIN. fraud poll loooool
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. who is more popular? Ike Lyn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived