• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What're your thoughts on Kana?

User Info: Deej

Deej
11 months ago#241
StellaLunaris posted...
Deej posted...
I think I've experienced misses as high as 95% before. When it happens, all I can really do is look at the screen and shake my head.

I had an enemy crit at 2%. Just a mook. On the final map.

I think one of the reasons I want Conrad in this game is so I can do right by him this time... :(

And as always, Awkward Zombie continues to be relevant.

https://i.imgur.com/sn7or67.png

You know that map in Echoes where you have to deal with a possessed Delthea? Because I'm bad at Fire Emblem, I had Clive kite her around the map for something like 30 turns. Just when she'd run out of HP to use for casting spells, she killed Clive with a 6% crit.

It's totally my fault, but if not for Mila's Turnwheel, I probably would've broken my 3DS.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: Nimchan

Nimchan
11 months ago#242
Deej posted...
It's totally my fault, but if not for Mila's Turnwheel, I probably would've broken my 3DS.

Turnwheel is a blessing. In so many ways.
Please don't yell.

User Info: Cobalnite

Cobalnite
11 months ago#243
Wanderer2691 posted...
Cobalnite posted...
And this entire topic is pretty much why you never say that kids are sexy

Keep your sick fetishes away from public forums people

And here I thought we were getting along, Coby. I was even going to name my child after you; the grumpy one, preferably.

Cobalnite posted...
I also appreciate that they actually have different personalities depending on their gender, unlike the Kanas

Also, this is bulls***.

Their personalities are somewhat different depending on gender.

Male Kana feels more of a need to prove himself, though still tries to help in anyway he can. Male Kana often feels annoyed because he feels that his mother treats him like a child even though he wants to help her, as seen in his Supports with his father. He seems to have inherited some of her traits as well, such as having a way with animals, as he manages to tame Avel and get along with Ace in his Supports with Sophie and Percy, while having some talents of his own, such as drawing, in his Supports with Shiro.

Female Kana loves to help others in anyway she can, especially around her father. She is particularly prone to crying in an instant. Female Kana's loneliness is actually crippling enough that she cries whenever she's alone, as shown in her supports with Forrest, but she nonetheless tries to keep up a cheerful demeanor in front of the rest of the army.

Their birthday is April 19, and very fond of turning into a dragon.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Kana#Personality

So...
Male: Need to prove himself

Female: Prone to crying

The whole "being annoyed by his mother" boils down to wanting to help others, a shared trait by his female counterpart.
The rest of his entrance are just some skills and abilities.
"Need to prove himself" is a generic anime boy trait
"Prone to crying" is a generic anime little girl trair
Official Husband of Lady Azura from FE:Fates
Xenoblade logic: Toppling huge monsters with only 1 punch

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
11 months ago#244
Cobalnite posted...
Wanderer2691 posted...
Also, this is bulls***.
Their personalities are somewhat different depending on gender.

Male Kana feels more of a need to prove himself, though still tries to help in anyway he can. Male Kana often feels annoyed because he feels that his mother treats him like a child even though he wants to help her, as seen in his Supports with his father. He seems to have inherited some of her traits as well, such as having a way with animals, as he manages to tame Avel and get along with Ace in his Supports with Sophie and Percy, while having some talents of his own, such as drawing, in his Supports with Shiro.

Female Kana loves to help others in anyway she can, especially around her father. She is particularly prone to crying in an instant. Female Kana's loneliness is actually crippling enough that she cries whenever she's alone, as shown in her supports with Forrest, but she nonetheless tries to keep up a cheerful demeanor in front of the rest of the army.

Their birthday is April 19, and very fond of turning into a dragon.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Kana#Personality

So...
Male: Need to prove himself

Female: Prone to crying

The whole "being annoyed by his mother" boils down to wanting to help others, a shared trait by his female counterpart.
The rest of his entrance are just some skills and abilities.
"Need to prove himself" is a generic anime boy trait
"Prone to crying" is a generic anime little girl trair

Nice oversimplification. Next time try reading their supports first.

I recommend you start with Forrest/F!Kana, Dwyer/F!Kana to start.
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3
"I'll reveal your true form!"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What're your thoughts on Kana?
  • Topic Archived