• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What're your thoughts on Kana?

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
9 months ago#11
partytrev posted...
Oh.

I legit never married a Corrin off. Sorry.

Long story.
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3
"I'll reveal your true form!"

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
9 months ago#12
I never saw the point in using Corrin. Legit like 1/3 of the cast can use dragon veins any way. Corrin in isn't special because of that.

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
9 months ago#13
Awe, my sweet baby boy. <3 I adore Kana, he's so precious for his own good. He makes the nest kid for M!Corrin and Keaton. Vel also adores her little brother.
@IS, GIVE ME LEIF YOU COWARDS!

Wanderer2691
9 months ago#14
partytrev posted...
I never saw the point in using Corrin. Legit like 1/3 of the cast can use dragon veins any way. Corrin in isn't special because of that.

They’re the only character aside from Kana who can use Dragonstones.

Having a tank in Conquest is a godsend, nevermind how good Cornball is as a unit.
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3

Wanderer2691
9 months ago#15
ZedTommo posted...
Awe, my sweet baby boy. <3 I adore Kana, he's so precious for his own good. He makes the nest kid for M!Corrin and Keaton. Vel also adores her little brother.

They’re both cute! =D

partytrev
9 months ago#16
Wanderer2691 posted...
partytrev posted...

They’re the only character aside from Kana who can use Dragonstones.

Having a tank in Conquest is a godsend, nevermind how good Cornball is as a unit.

You already know how I feel about fates.

Plus there are plenty of tanks in fates. Corrin isn't needed cuz of all his/her siblings.

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
9 months ago#17
Wanderer2691 posted...
ZedTommo posted...

They’re both cute! =D

Eh, I was quick to um... Specialize my F!Kana. Yeah, she is adorable, but my first Conquest run made me attached to M!Kana.
@IS, GIVE ME LEIF YOU COWARDS!

partytrev
9 months ago#18
-Alix- posted...
partytrev posted...
-Alix- posted...
I like Kana. Personally enjoy Morgans more. Also, heya Wanderer, haven't seen you in a while since you started the war between this and the Smash board.

What war?

https://i.imgur.com/2AIUjAul.png?2

Are they still open. Would love to read through them

User Info: Dysias6

Dysias6
9 months ago#19
It feels misplaced and doesn't belong in the game. It's like they wanted an excuse to put a 5 year old in the game. You can argue Nowi looks like she's 10, but when pushed she can at least be fairly mature sometimes. Kana felt like they needed to be the army's waterboy/girl more than being on the actual battlefield.

User Info: Dalthine

Dalthine
9 months ago#20
I'm a grumpy grinch that finds kids horribly annoying. Tiki and Nah are the only ones mature enough for me to stand as characters.

Great unit though. The ability to select stats for Corrin to pass down and massive selection on potential mates allows for great eugenics possibilities. Can make him/her a real murder machine.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What're your thoughts on Kana?
  • Topic Archived