• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What're your thoughts on Kana?

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
8 months ago#1
"You're the best Papa/Mama in all the worlds!" - Results (226 votes)
I love her! They're so funny and adorable
7.52% (17 votes)
I like both of them quite a bit!
10.62% (24 votes)
I like Female Kana more!
21.68% (49 votes)
I like Male Kana more!
7.52% (17 votes)
I'm neutral.
23.89% (54 votes)
I dislike them both.
19.47% (44 votes)
Hate them.
9.29% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic says all. Discuss.

Personally, I adore the Kanas, equally. They’re so cute and sweet, and I like them a bit more than Male Morgan and way more than Snoregan. Yes, they’re simple characters relatively speaking, but they still work as they’re still kids who haven’t really grown up yet, and even then they have fears of being alone. To me, they’re the right blend of cute and interesting, even if they’re simple.

So yeah, love the Kanas more than the Morgans. I at least like Male Morgan though.

Edit: Whoops, I meant I love them for the first option. My bad.
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3
"I'll reveal your true form!"

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
8 months ago#2
Who?

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
8 months ago#3
Kana is too adorable for her own good, and must be protected at all costs!

What's a Male Kana? Oh yeah, that thing that appears in the DLC chapters and nowhere else ever as far as I'm concerned.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

Wanderer2691
8 months ago#4
partytrev posted...
Who?

Corrin’s son/daughter.
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3

Wanderer2691
8 months ago#5
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Kana is too adorable for her own good, and must be protected at all costs!

What's a Male Kana? Oh yeah, that thing that appears in the DLC chapters and nowhere else ever as far as I'm concerned.

M!Kana’s cute too, though!

Then again, it could be because I’m a shotacon...

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
8 months ago#6
I like Kana. Personally enjoy Morgans more. Also, heya Wanderer, haven't seen you in a while since you started the war between this and the Smash board.
In all my years of living, all my deaths, and every iteration of Alix that there ever was, let one small fact be known- Oreos and milk are delicious.
Forgive me

partytrev
8 months ago#7
Oh.

I legit never married a Corrin off. Sorry.

partytrev
8 months ago#8
-Alix- posted...
I like Kana. Personally enjoy Morgans more. Also, heya Wanderer, haven't seen you in a while since you started the war between this and the Smash board.

What war?

Wanderer2691
8 months ago#9
-Alix- posted...

Hey! And yeah, college is a mean mother-hubbard. I still live, though!

How’re you?

partytrev posted...
Oh.

I legit never married a Corrin off. Sorry.

‘S cool. A close fellow Fates fan is asexual.

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
8 months ago#10
partytrev posted...
-Alix- posted...

What war?

https://i.imgur.com/2AIUjAul.png?2
In all my years of living, all my deaths, and every iteration of Alix that there ever was, let one small fact be known- Oreos and milk are delicious.
Forgive me
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What're your thoughts on Kana?
  • Topic Archived