• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm absolutely going to skill fodder Gerome for being an obnoxious edgelord

User Info: ConstanzaShiggy

ConstanzaShiggy
8 months ago#1
My healers are eating Fortress Def 3 and odd fliers whom somehow don't have Hit and Run will get it from him. My disdain out of all the future children in Awakening runs highest with this tryhard. Well him and Inigo, I need to roll Morgan/Chrom so I can get the 40% and never have to deal with Gerome's "Chuunibyou" personality.

Chuunibyou (中二病 / 厨二病), often shortened to chuuni or chuu2, is an often-derisive Japanese slang meaning "Middle [School] Second [Year] Syndrome",note and refers to a kind of behaviour that most commonly appears in middle-school students but can appear in people of any age.
As a colloquial term, the exact "symptoms" of chuunibyou aren't entirely set in stone. Generally a chuuni acts like a mature know-it-all and/or thinks they have special powers no one else has, but some definitions even go as far as including being obnoxious, arrogant, and/or acting superior to the standard set of behaviors.

Owain doesn't get my disdain because the minute anyone yells at him, his facade falls apart right away. Gerome stays in character the whole time, I wanted to kick him out of my army when I first found him. Awful, awful character.

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
8 months ago#2
K
GOAT FEH tier list: Rule 34. Forgive me lmao
https://imgur.com/a/eUqUx

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
8 months ago#3
What, you aren't even gonna take his Poleaxe?
PSN: Light_Frog - Playing: Granblue Fantasy. 4th Anniversary! Magna II! Europa! Sweeeet!
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

User Info: Strawby

Strawby
8 months ago#4
CAB1997 posted...
K
"HOLY **** A DRATINI!" - some maniac in the safari zone

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
8 months ago#5
What's wrong with Gerome, though? He's Fire Emblem's Batman.

Repeat:

He's Fire Emblem's Batman.

Funny that the Gangrel is the Joker. Who would Catwoman be?
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3
"I'll reveal your true form!"

User Info: ragnorok17

ragnorok17
8 months ago#6
CAB1997 posted...
K
He spoke only the truth.
I survived the ApocalyPS3

User Info: Executor15

Executor15
8 months ago#7
Ok
3DS FC: 4742-7681-7278
"All religious people are animals." out of context quote from me

User Info: vuviper

vuviper
8 months ago#8
Cool

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
8 months ago#9
ragnorok17 posted...
CAB1997 posted...
K

Executor15 posted...
Ok

vuviper posted...
Cool
Oh whispering Muse that no ear can hear, beset on me by neither angel nor demon...
Is your voice real, or can it only be heard in these echoes in my head?

User Info: Luniere

Luniere
8 months ago#10
Eldin posted...
ragnorok17 posted...
CAB1997 posted...
K

Executor15 posted...
Ok

vuviper posted...
Cool
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm absolutely going to skill fodder Gerome for being an obnoxious edgelord
  • Topic Archived