Your thoughts on Xander?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Your thoughts on Xander?

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
6 months ago#1
Title says all. Discuss! - Results (198 votes)
I love him! Even if he is a bit of a dummy...
16.16% (32 votes)
I like him well enough!
32.83% (65 votes)
I'm thoroughly neutral.
26.26% (52 votes)
I dislike him.
14.14% (28 votes)
I HATE him. Seriously, f*** that guy.
10.61% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Made this ‘cuz I was bored.
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3
"I'll reveal your true form!"

User Info: Mocorongo

Mocorongo
6 months ago#2
Husbando
Unofficial husbando of Wanderer and #1 (Mah)Boyd fan.
NNID: Mocorongo / FC: 4527 - 9766 - 7463 / Twitter: @GamerAttorney

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
6 months ago#3
Even if he has committed the most unforgivable atrocity in Fire Emblem history during Birthright, I still generally like him outside of that instance.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: THE_WALL

THE_WALL
6 months ago#4
He's ok I guess.

TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Even if he has committed the most unforgivable atrocity in Fire Emblem history during Birthright, I still generally like him outside of that instance.

What was that? I skipped through most of Fates's story
Someone please send me 1000 orbs

Wanderer2691
6 months ago#5

I do feel the same way, mostly. Mostly because if you’re referring to him still fighting after accidentally killing Elise, you have to remember he wasn’t acting rationally... and who wouldn’t? With your little sibling dead and the realization that everything you believed in was for nothing, Xander had an understandable reason to be suicidal like that, even if it isn’t a good or right one by any means.

That’s how I feel though, so yeh. :3
Favorite Games: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Fates: Conquest, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Fallout 3

Wanderer2691
6 months ago#6
THE_WALL posted...

He nearly killed Corn in his final duel with them in Birthright before Elise jumped between them, killing her. The controversy comes from her begging Xander to stop fighting as her dying words, but Xander ignored her and kept on fighting.

IMHO, I’d chalk that up less to inconsistent/bad writing so much as it’s him crossing the Despair Event Horizon.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
6 months ago#7
Xander was my Horse Emblem red unit until I got a Sigurd. I miss Xander’s built in Distant Counter.
An American living in Japan, follow me on Twitter @parKb5

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
6 months ago#8
THE_WALL posted...

As said above, he killed the most precious little sis, and while it was on accident, he then went on to let her death be completely in vain by continuing to fight Corrin against her dying wishes.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
6 months ago#9
Neutral as I am with a majority of the fate cast.

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
6 months ago#10
He’s stupid
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Your thoughts on Xander?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived