• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which FE character is worse... Henry or Peri?

User Info: Phosphorylation

Phosphorylation
10 months ago#11
I love Henry!

I dislike Peri for many reasons, but besides my outright dislike, I think she seems much more cruel.

The two of them are obviously supposed to be a character trope of "violent character with childlike innocence" or something like that...I feel as if the character trope was not implemented as well for her as it was for Henry. I don't know, just something about her personality was just more over-the-top for me, and I couldn't stand it. I also find Henry to be overall more interesting as a character as well, so there's that.
"May the winds of fortune be at your back."

User Info: Prost

Prost
10 months ago#12
Ockkay~

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
10 months ago#13
AlveinFencer posted...
Henry has a support that literally starts with him about to kill a puppy, and yet he still feels as though he has more subtlety than Peri, who actually has a support where she states to a prince that she's gonna wander around town and commit manslaughter just because.

Japanese version? English version Henry likes doggies.
No matter how much you want someone to understand what's happening... No matter how much you want to tell them the truth... You won't be able to tell them.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
10 months ago#14
Henry is at least funny. Peri has a horrible voice (I'm sure that's more due to the direction than the actress) and isn't humorous enough to make up for her awful character.

How she actually has a dedicated fanbase, albeit a small one, is beyond. The fact that Endgame is the poster boy of said fanbase is confusing as well.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: harrymcc

harrymcc
10 months ago#15
Henry's character was better in original JP script before he was completely changed

User Info: PuzDra

PuzDra
10 months ago#16
Peri only has a fanbase because she's an attractive woman. If she is fat and oily and has a hair growing out of the huge pimple out of a misshapen nose, you can bet those fans will scatter.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
10 months ago#17
PuzDra posted...
Peri only has a fanbase because she's an attractive woman.

Attractive? How does someone find something that sounds like Peri attractive?
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
10 months ago#18
Peri, like b**** is a psycho and just comes out as creepy and unsalvageable. Like her support with Keaton is not okay, but my puppy husbando comes in to save the day.

Henry, on the other, is so cute and precious and dorky. Like awe, I wanna cuddle up to my sweet broken boy and help him get better.
One of the many Thracia fans! Leif will one day be in Heroes! Just watch!

User Info: PuzDra

PuzDra
10 months ago#19
LegendofLegaia posted...
PuzDra posted...
Peri only has a fanbase because she's an attractive woman.

Attractive? How does someone find something that sounds like Peri attractive?

I mean her visual design. I don't even remember her voice.

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
10 months ago#20
Henry is a lovable character with a rough childhood. Just watch Mangs character showcase to learn a bit more about him. He's my favourite character by far.
Henry is the best Unit you just don't know it yet. http://imgur.com/9Ax9omf
I swear I'm not gay for him... Probably. Add me in FE Heroes: 7479272578
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which FE character is worse... Henry or Peri?
  • Topic Archived