Why does everyone fawn over daughter Morgan but nobody talks about the son?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Why does everyone fawn over daughter Morgan but nobody talks about the son?

User Info: JCoconut

1 week ago#1
We all know the answer. You don't care about male Morgan because female Morgan is attractive to you and you want to bone her.

Then stop that daughter bulls*** and say it like it is. It was never the case that you were just innocently happy that your daughter finally joined the game. You just need one more head for your waifu harem, and this one waifu has the sick "benefit" that you can call her daughter.

Fine, explain it with father daughter platonic affection in your head and stay a good guy for yourself, but don't expect anyone else to believe this... All those threads are annoying.

What do you think, are those people pretentious or is it just coincidence?

User Info: Executor15

1 week ago#2
If I had to have a kid, I'd rather it be a girl. And isn't F!Morgan kinda sadistic? That's cool
3DS FC: 4742-7681-7278
"All religious people are animals." out of context quote from me

User Info: guedesbrawl

1 week ago#3
I think F!Morgan is just overall cuter.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 319K words/21 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: BipBapBam

1 week ago#4
Everyone played as Male Robin for the waifus so nobody cares about M Morgan.
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine.

User Info: Evil_Evil_Evil_

1 week ago#5
why are you surprised? over half this board is full of horny virgin college/high school neckbeards/weebs.

User Info: catchthemouser

1 week ago#6
M Morgan is the only unit I want in this banner, but I'm not gonna risk pulling Chrom. I don't give a f*** about F Morgan.

Hopefully he'll be demoted. I really wanna +10 him someday.

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

1 week ago#7
I think a lot of people care about F!Morgan more than M!Morgan because People played as Male Robin more than the female one
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Im not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Priam for FE Switch https://imgur.com/a/AsD5S

User Info: SonofFomortiis

1 week ago#8
I only got Morgan once in any of all my plays of the game, and only because he looked hilarious with white hair. I don't really care for either Morgan. I wanted Chrom.
For the son of the Demon King, I'm surprisingly gentle.
Roshea is bae. Hugo is my daddy.

User Info: CJwat11

1 week ago#9
Also how old are they canonically? I haven't played Awakening apart from the demo.
Your average video game nerd.

User Info: Mocorongo

1 week ago#10
@Wanderer2691 :v
Unofficial husbando of Wanderer and #1 (Mah)Boyd fan.
NNID: Mocorongo / FC: 4527 - 9766 - 7463 / Twitter: @GamerAttorney
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Why does everyone fawn over daughter Morgan but nobody talks about the son?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived