Eirikas refinement sucks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Eirikas refinement sucks

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
6 months ago#1
It's basically "you get 4 more attack if you started your turn next to an ally".

Yes potentially it can be so strong. But you have to set up stuff and if you wanted a strong sword then you had fielded Mia or whatever. Instead of complicated planning on how to make Eirika useable.

It gives her no niche. She's not a better buffer now, and only marginally better at fighting.

Edit:
She now gets the highest buff of allies 2 fields near her. So you buff someone, and get the buff yourself.

User Info: dli17

dli17
6 months ago#2
I'm pretty sure you're not understanding this correctly. You can steal anyone's buffs, not just the ones you give.
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Fates, Final Fantasy Record Keeper

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
6 months ago#3
I dig it :)
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
6 months ago#4
i dont get it because i never read it :)
https://i.imgur.com/5jrYZi8m.jpg

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
6 months ago#5
dli17 posted...
I'm pretty sure you're not understanding this correctly. You can steal anyone's buffs, not just the ones you give.

Yeah fielding a buffer unit with a better buffer makes so much sense.

Perfectly abused Eirikas run in horse emblem. But they have no business being there since they drag the team down.

User Info: Prost

Prost
6 months ago#6
Someone say it buffs her, and someone says it buffs allies. dont know which one is true

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
6 months ago#7
Prost posted...
Someone say it buffs her, and someone says it buffs allies. dont know which one is true

It buffs her 100%
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: dli17

dli17
6 months ago#8
You don't even have to do that. Just run a normal -Blade buff team and Eirika gets +4 to everything. That's plenty strong enough.
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Fates, Final Fantasy Record Keeper

User Info: YukiWTG

YukiWTG
6 months ago#9
Yeah, as somebody who ally supported her with a +10 Nino, that refinement is pretty great and I don't see what kind of issue you have with it. She's glued to Nino by default, so she can feel free to abuse it as much as she likes.
3DS FC: 3282-2089-4073 / IGN: Erin / TSV: 1486

User Info: Executor15

Executor15
6 months ago#10
Those buffs count as spur buffs, which means that, for example, Nino can buff Eirika with +4 Atk/Spe, and Eirika does the same to her. If she is close to her, that's a flat out +8 in Atk/Spe. Pretty decent I'd say
3DS FC: 4742-7681-7278
"All religious people are animals." out of context quote from me
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Eirikas refinement sucks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived