• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Guide for New Players/Returning Players of FEH

User Info: OmnimonX12345

OmnimonX12345
1 year ago#71
Does someone know all the 2.5 changes?
Smol arena
Omega Corn Cob, Cow Axe, Rumpphaia
Sealed Falchion access
stuff happened to tap battle
No "nothin personnel kid" teleports behind u in GC & Rival Domains
SP & EXP is kept now
Askr 4*, Tacomeat
GC changes
"they'll heal you till you get cancer" ~Barnedion

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
1 year ago#72
Guys I just got this game. What's the best way to get orbs (without buying them because heck that noise).
Please, fill out this form.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=38

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
1 year ago#73
Iwantedzero posted...
Guys I just got this game. What's the best way to get orbs (without buying them because heck that noise).

Grind story mode
In all my years of living, all my deaths, and every iteration of Alix that there ever was, let one small fact be known- Oreos and milk are delicious.
Forgive me

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
1 year ago#74
Is that just doing a specific story mission over and over again? Do paralouges/xenolouges count as story mode?
Please, fill out this form.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=38

User Info: yukiartsa

yukiartsa
1 year ago#75
Iwantedzero posted...
Is that just doing a specific story mission over and over again? Do paralouges/xenolouges count as story mode?

you get an orb for every stage you do in story mode, per difficulty (so if you did stage 1 of chapter 1, you can get up to 3 orbs). i can't remember if the orb values are different for the harder stages, but you can get at least 15 orbs clearing all difficulties of a chapter iirc. paralogues-wise, you can also get orbs but not all of them give out orbs, and some are more difficult than others.

i'd recommend you stick with a team for the moment (one of each colour i suggest, just try not to rely on sharena/anna/alfonse if you can help it), clear the easy difficulty story mode stages, and hold off from using continues if you can; there are people here who can help you build teams and units that can cater to your playstyle (i got a lot of help building my calvary team, and i'm really grateful for all the help i got with that <3) and you can get a good unit from the beginner's summon to help you out in the early stages.

hope that helps (somewhat, idk if it will >.<)
Blue Reinhardts pulled: 9
Unwanted 5* pulled: [insert overused internet meme here]
(message deleted)

User Info: OryxTheMadGod

OryxTheMadGod
1 year ago#77
Should I buy BK? I have a s*** ton of reds already though

User Info: Wrath_LOS

Wrath_LOS
1 year ago#78
OryxTheMadGod posted...
Should I buy BK? I have a s*** ton of reds already though

If you can afford a one-time payment of $4, then yes. If that $4 is imperative to your survival, then keep it.
#1 Lethe fan on the FEH board. June 16th: 621 orbs currently saved for her.
My sig was the same for 6 years. I changed it for Lethe.
(message deleted)
Rip Westy

May your lewd soul rest in peace until you return
I came to this thread to drink cherry coke and call people names and I am all out of cherry coke~
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Guide for New Players/Returning Players of FEH
  • Post New Message