• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Guide for New Players/Returning Players of FEH

User Info: Da-Hug-Thug

Da-Hug-Thug
1 year ago#41
Westy is the best! Three cheers for Westy!
Beruka is best FE girl. https://i.imgur.com/QzDmxwq.png
Mukuro Ikusaba is my Waifu

User Info: THE_WALL

THE_WALL
1 year ago#42
Ayyyyyy

The topic became a sticky. Gj
Favourite Games: Legend of Zelda > Fire Emblem > Ace Attorney > Metroid Prime Trilogy
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mods did finally do something right
You know what you gotta do:
https://imgur.com/65SNZnV.jpg

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#44
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 year ago#45
I finally have read the guide. I don't like your close and personal writing style. But the content is good.

It's like being new on the job and getting explained what you have to do by some old colleague with uncomfortable mouth breath, which leans in too close to point at something on your screen once in a while.

Other than that, good job!

User Info: Westy101

Westy101
1 year ago#46
JCoconut posted...
I finally have read the guide. I don't like your close and personal writing style. But the content is good.

It's like being new on the job and getting explained what you have to do by some old colleague with uncomfortable mouth breath, which leans in too close to point at something on your screen once in a while.

I geeeeeet that a l0t, thanks~
I'll keep note of that for the future.

BTW did you know Coconut water taste better than the milk?

Also thanks everyone for getting this stickied!!
Magical Westy, to the rescue~ Goal, desu, is to be blocked by all users on GameFAQ, desu. No one will ever, desu. Not block me, desu.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 year ago#47
Westy101 posted...
JCoconut posted...

I geeeeeet that a l0t, thanks~
I'll keep note of that for the future.

BTW did you know Coconut water taste better than the milk?

Also thanks everyone for getting this stickied!!

It's more refreshing and has the benefit that you can drink it and then eat the coconut meat. But I wouldn't call the taste strictly better, just more clear.

On the other hand, it's more of a vacation food and drink anyways, so it's not like I have much experience. One time I bought a coconut just like that after a vacation, and tried to open it with the machete I brought as souvenir. In the end, I opened it with a hammer and a screwdriver... Coconuts are hard.
Note for people that are not coconut experts like Westy and me: Coconuts are not just the hairy brown thing you know from the cartoons, but actually there is a very thick and solid green layer around it as well. Getting through that is the real challenge.
Thank you for this guide! I'm very new to his game and the FE franchise as a whole. I might try rerolling for a bit, can you guys recommend what units in the current banners should I reroll for? Thanks.

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
1 year ago#49
dragontongue88 posted...
Thank you for this guide! I'm very new to his game and the FE franchise as a whole. I might try rerolling for a bit, can you guys recommend what units in the current banners should I reroll for? Thanks.

Re-rolling on legendary banners is always optimal, but they appear at the end of the month, so the wait will be a while. Honestly, just get the good units that the starter Hero Fest gives you, whoever you'd like. I say whoever you like because if you get Lyn from hero fest, brave ike as your free brave unit, then (along with free fjorm and other Ike) you have a fully decked out high tier team already

TLDR: Just units you like, good stuff comes with time.
In all my years of living, all my deaths, and every iteration of Alix that there ever was, let one small fact be known- Oreos and milk are delicious.
Forgive me
-Alix- posted...
dragontongue88 posted...

Re-rolling on legendary banners is always optimal, but they appear at the end of the month, so the wait will be a while. Honestly, just get the good units that the starter Hero Fest gives you, whoever you'd like. I say whoever you like because if you get Lyn from hero fest, brave ike as your free brave unit, then (along with free fjorm and other Ike) you have a fully decked out high tier team already

TLDR: Just units you like, good stuff comes with time.

Noted, thanks mate.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Guide for New Players/Returning Players of FEH
  • Post New Message