• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. IMPORTANT QUESTION! Can you transfer Data between devices?

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
3 years ago#1
So this morning I just got a new iPhone and I do have my Nintendo account linked to Heroes, so I wanted to know if I would be able to get the Data from my old phone for Heroes onto my new phone. I'm IOS, and I want to know if anyone has done this. Appreciate the help, because I don't want to have a heart attack before I turn 19.
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

User Info: HondaC1v1c

HondaC1v1c
3 years ago#2
IPhone to iPhone? Should be fine
Source: android tablet to Android s7
Friendship = Magic
Magic = Everything

Ven1399
3 years ago#3
HondaC1v1c posted...
IPhone to iPhone? Should be fine

Yeah going from 5S to 7

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 years ago#4
Yes, if your account is linked to your Nintendo Account, you can. I've done it from Android Emulator to my IOS phone.

Just know that IOS to Android and vice-versa won't retain your orbs obtained on the opposite system (but will still have them if you go back).
Resident stupid poll maker at your service.

User Info: CygnusHenry12

CygnusHenry12
3 years ago#5
You just need to link again your account and all your FEH data will be there, at least thats how it works in Android, it should be same for IOS.

User Info: Tyrueski

Tyrueski
3 years ago#6
Well, Android user, but the process should be the same which I have done before. That is a yes though. All you have to do is link your Nintendo account as soon as you get the game downloaded on the new phone. Everything should then be the same as the old phone as far as FEH is concerned.
What should my signature be?

User Info: DarknessinZero2

DarknessinZero2
3 years ago#7
Yep as long as you have a Nintendo account you can. Sadly the orbs wont transfer from android to IOS so use up any u have on your old account. I switched from an LG to Iphone 7 in December
Darkness Heals What Light Cannot. But sometimes stepping into the light helps :)

Ven1399
3 years ago#8
Just to let you guys know it worked, though I didn't need to do anything since I restored my iPhone from a backup I did earlier this morning so my data is saved. Now let's pop the champagne
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. IMPORTANT QUESTION! Can you transfer Data between devices?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A