How is infernal Robin even supposed to be possible?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How is infernal Robin even supposed to be possible?

User Info: Darkrunedragon

Darkrunedragon
1 week ago#1
I'm sure it's possible, but the limited approach options mean that it doubtlessly requires EXCRUCIATINGLY specific builds and movements.

If you try to bait, you're GOING to be attacked by one unit of each color. It doesn't matter where you set up. You can minimize the number of initial hits you take by taking the upper space, but it's still three hits, one from each color of the triangle, so you're GOING to have your weakness hit. Even if you use a colorless unit, the Red has Raurraven, so you're doomed anyway.

If you take the middle or lower space you're just f***ed. Lower space, you're in range of 4 units and the enemy uses it's Drag Back unit to pull you right into range of everything else. Middle space and you're in range of five units from the get go. Yeah, good f***ing luck surviving that.

The alternative is to try and be the one to attack first. In which case, you Dance an attacker over to kill somebody. But they BETTER be able to proc Galeforce or you're f***ed, because you'll need to flee or else you'll have another three units minimum attacking you. Don't have Galeforce or can't make it proc? SUCKS FOR YOU BRO!

There's literally no combination of units I could use for this that would be feasible. MAYBE if I had a 5*+10 under my belt, but I don't.
Freelance Bow and Switchaxe user.

User Info: Logan832

Logan832
1 week ago#2
Like the other thread...

I put Winter Tharja out, she baited and killed mostly everyone. Then had her swap with my DC Effie with Berkut Lance+Res (51 resistance on enemy phase).

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
1 week ago#3
Check out Pheonixmaster1's videos. He's making videos about every GHB so far. The F!Robin one is so far the hardest one and he uses some 5*, but still none of the units he uses is remotely close to a 5*+10.
The highest investment unit I saw in that video was a Wing Sword Caeda.

User Info: re_ru

re_ru
1 week ago#4
It certainly is the hardest I've ever seen, with that crazy chokepoint and no room to maneuver.
PSN: not_midget_dwarf- Mycastle:16602-62053-55208-30442/FC: 2638-3419-0155
Official Kara Zor-El of the Injustice 2 boards/ Kiryu Kazama of every RGG board

User Info: Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco
1 week ago#5
Got Arvis and Deirdre? They eat this map for breakfast.

Infantry was so easy for me.
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 week ago#6
Super tanky green. Myrrh and V!Hector with WF fit the bill. Myrrh was able to take the top left set of enemies without dying and with V!Hector, the dead zone with proper support. After that pick off as necessary.

Otherwise, if you can find a way to take out the top right green axe safely and then either retreat or put in someone that can tank the mages then you can go that route as well. For infantry I got regular Tharja to kill the axe fighter and have Fae swap in her place and Ogma repo Tharja to safety. For cavalry I got B!Roy with cav buffs to kill the axe fighter, galeforce and take out the blue mage. The rest fell into place after that.

User Info: warriorman222

warriorman222
1 week ago#7
Logan832 posted...
Like the other thread...

I put Winter Tharja out, she baited and killed mostly everyone. Then had her swap with my DC Effie with Berkut Lance+Res (51 resistance on enemy phase).

Because as we all know, everyone has access to a limited christmas armor.

Or we would, if IS hadn't psychologically rigged the Hero Rises event to ensue that VIke wins, only to try and psychologically rig the event into giving people the illusion of choice.
How to not care: http://i.imgur.com/G3hKKOO.png How to say no: http://i.imgur.com/J0YBPHP.png
3DS FC: 3866-8698-4754

User Info: Innocence-

Innocence-
1 week ago#8
Brave Roy makes it easy mode since he can just attack then Galeforce out
I have beaten every FE game. (FE6 is my favorite)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLigACgLfIMHju5HaCqUeMA

User Info: Tyrueski

Tyrueski
1 week ago#9
Sanaki + flier + PAzura ate that GHB for breakfast. Tailtiu was there as additional backup. A high res mage/DC unit is what I'd recommend.
What should my signature be?

User Info: Darkrunedragon

Darkrunedragon
1 week ago#10
Logan832 posted...
Like the other thread...

Boy it'd sure be nice to have DC fodder about now.... f*** you, Lilina you Hector-blocking b****.

I'm sorry I didn't mean it Lily I'm just salty right now
Freelance Bow and Switchaxe user.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How is infernal Robin even supposed to be possible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived