Does the Black Knight/orb deal expire?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does the Black Knight/orb deal expire?

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 months ago#21
Ven1399 posted...
Hey jackass, it's $6 here in Australia, so don't complain. EVERYTHING IS MORE EXPENSIVE HERE BECAUSE IS (and majority of the world) HATES AUSTRALIA FOR SOME REASON

probably cause Australia keeps trying to kill everything on it

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
3 months ago#22
Pompous_Badger posted...
Ven1399 posted...
Hey jackass, it's $6 here in Australia, so don't complain. EVERYTHING IS MORE EXPENSIVE HERE BECAUSE IS (and majority of the world) HATES AUSTRALIA FOR SOME REASON

It’s the fauna. We’re terrified of your megaspiders, snakes, crocodiles, insta-death jellyfish, octopi, koalas, and God knows what other horrible monstrosities live there.

/s in case including that somehow wasn’t clear. Aussies are cool.

Aussies are just more tough. The other day, a snake bit me while I was at work, I killed the thing with a shovel, tied two bands around my leg and finished the job I was doing before going to the hospital. Aussies aren't just cool we have balls!
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

User Info: GenisB

GenisB
3 months ago#23
Danktrees posted...
SquidSystem posted...
Danktrees posted...
you don't have 5 dollars right now?

Not everyone has expendable income like you, Kyle.

everyone who has access to the internet and a data plan on their phone has 5 dollars in expendable income at all times.

Well, yeah, but there's ppl that uses prepaid service. Like me.
http://imgur.com/a/FS2T0

User Info: RadiantGod

RadiantGod
3 months ago#24
DreadKaiser posted...
Ven1399 posted...

probably cause Australia keeps trying to kill everything on it
Creating a 40 +10 1* Wrys, AKA the greatest FE Heroes meme.

User Info: blackbishop86

blackbishop86
3 months ago#25
Pompous_Badger posted...
Ven1399 posted...

It’s the fauna. We’re terrified of your megaspiders, snakes, crocodiles, insta-death jellyfish, octopi, koalas, and God knows what other horrible monstrosities live there.

Plants... don't forget the Gympie Gympie, whose stinging hairs deliver a potent neurotoxin when touched which usually won't kill you, but it would make you wish you would have died due to the excruciating pain. Animals can't cope with that and kill themselves to relieve from the pain as far as I have read.

Stories abound of the gympie-gympie's notorious side effects. Stung horses that have been known to die within hours, even jumping off cliffs to escape their suffering. One man was purported to have shot himself to end his pain after having foolishly used the leaf as toilet paper. Even breathing in any floating hairs can cause sneezing, rashes and nosebleeds.
FEH: 8473342960

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 months ago#26
Even if it does expire, it's probably not going to until the next anniversary when they replace BK with a stronger hero.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
3 months ago#27
BadDecisions posted...
G1ingy posted...
Danktrees posted...

It's called keeping watch of your own spending.
Everyone has the money to buy a jet, but do you buy a jet? No, because you have to set your own limit on frivolous stuff every month to not cross.

I'm conflicted about buying 12 Orbs/BK+2, but I gotta tell you, if I had jet money I would absolutely buy a jet.

You do.

It just comes at the expense of....virtually everything else.

mariopaper posted...
G1ingy posted...
Danktrees posted...

It's called keeping watch of your own spending.

Everyone has the money to buy a jet, but do you buy a jet? No, because you have to set your own limit on frivolous stuff every month to not cross.

Bulls***. If $4 will make or break your financial limit, you got much bigger problems to deal with.

You just don't understand financial responsibility. Give it a few years.

It doesn't have to be very much. But everyone should have a strict limit and aim to stay below it. It's a check, that extra $4 won't result in your house being repossessed, but it says a lot about you if you break it.

User Info: BountyAssassin

BountyAssassin
3 months ago#28
blackbishop86 posted...
Pompous_Badger posted...
Ven1399 posted...

Plants... don't forget the Gympie Gympie, whose stinging hairs deliver a potent neurotoxin when touched which usually won't kill you, but it would make you wish you would have died due to the excruciating pain. Animals can't cope with that and kill themselves to relieve from the pain as far as I have read.

Stories abound of the gympie-gympie's notorious side effects. Stung horses that have been known to die within hours, even jumping off cliffs to escape their suffering. One man was purported to have shot himself to end his pain after having foolishly used the leaf as toilet paper. Even breathing in any floating hairs can cause sneezing, rashes and nosebleeds.

Another reason to never visit Australia.
"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called Xbox 360." - Don Mattrick

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
3 months ago#29
BountyAssassin posted...
blackbishop86 posted...
Pompous_Badger posted...
Ven1399 posted...

Another reason to never visit Australia.

Oh I guess someones Scared. It's not THAT bad, all of our major cities are really nice, especially Sydney and Melbourne. There's lots to do here, and realistically all that bush stuff, though quite true, is not the entire country, that's more central Australia in the outback. Even our beaches are nice, celebriteis LOVE to come to our b****es, I once listened to an interview on the radio with P!nk a few years back, and she said the first thing she loves to do in Sydney is to go to Bondi beach
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
3 months ago#30
Danktrees posted...

I don’t have a credit card, so I’d have to buy an iTunes card and the lowest denomination they come in is ¥1,500 which is about $15.00.
An American living in Japan.
For Miitomo: follow me on Twitter @parKb5
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does the Black Knight/orb deal expire?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived