Never realized how useful Auto Battle is for Tempest Trial

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Never realized how useful Auto Battle is for Tempest Trial

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 months ago#1
I am at 16,872 in about 2 hours from 11,000ish score thanks to it. I tend not to use Auto-Battle because of its idiotic choices it makes, like continuously killing my NY!Takumi, but it makes it so much less time-consuming.

I am just one step closer to getting that amazing Quick Reposte seal!

I know this topic is silly, and not new. I just never gave auto battle a chance until now.
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
4 months ago#2
I didn't give it a chance either until the last TT.

Now I can't go back to doing it manually, outside of the 2 bonus runs each day.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: DarknessinZero2

DarknessinZero2
4 months ago#3
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
I didn't give it a chance either until the last TT.

Now I can't go back to doing it manually, outside of the 2 bonus runs each day.

Agreed the bonus rounds are where I go uh uh you ain’t gonna f*** up ai I’m taking over
Darkness Heals What Light Cannot.
3DS fc 5000-5102-1063 Ora's ign MHX Juvia

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
4 months ago#4
They'll always make dumb decisions, but the unit bonuses will hopefully bloat them enough that they can brute force most of the TT run.

Manually pilot those 3x point runs on Luna 7 though.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
4 months ago#5
They literally tell you how to set auto battle to extra fast in the ingame news for every single tempest trial.

User Info: KariyaLollipop

KariyaLollipop
4 months ago#6
Lucky you. My team isn't powerful enough to survive auto battle's stupid decisions. Ah well, soon as I hit 50K score I'm dropping out of TT anyway.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: Terric

Terric
4 months ago#7
Use the third difficulty (Hard with 5 battles) and your units should survive just fine. Another good idea is to bring a healer and remove their weapon, so all they can do is heal.

User Info: Tables

Tables
4 months ago#8
Lunatic 35 auto battle is the way to go. As long as you have 1-2 bonus units (and this time around, everyone has at least that) you should pretty consistently get A/B or A/C ranks, only rarely dipping below that, gaining an average of about 470ish points per run. Plus you get to build supports throughout the entire thing, plus you get pretty good HM bonuses, plus you gain SP throughout the entire thing.

Some people prefer Hard 30, and sure if you're SP grinding 4*s or similar, that's a decent idea. But if your auto teams are level 40 5*'s with some/full SI, Lunatic 35 is pretty much just better. Lunatic 40 is not so good for auto battle, unless you have whale level teams (and even then it might be dicey compared to Lunatic 35). The increased enemy stats and two extra rounds means you're rarely going to even finish.
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

User Info: DragoonKain33

DragoonKain33
4 months ago#9
I find that Lunatic 35, you have to go and manually take over the second team because they can't clear the final stage. I'd rather have it fully automated (or as much as it can be), so Hard 30 is best. You get SP/HM there regardless, my 3000 HM Lucina/Nowi/Frederick (with Nowi getting 9999 SP because she took all the kills) can't be lying to me right?

But yeah, this IMO is the falling of TT for me. When auto-battle becomes better than manually playing, then it's not really a game anymore, is it?
Turn 1: Enhance Spells
Turn 2: Overdrive, Water Blast X5

User Info: Whistle

Whistle
4 months ago#10
Tfw u manual grind to min max hm:stamina cost ratio.
https://imgur.com/Dtwpc0m
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Never realized how useful Auto Battle is for Tempest Trial

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived