I'm kind of underwhelmed by the anniversary event tbh.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm kind of underwhelmed by the anniversary event tbh.

User Info: Wolkenritter

Wolkenritter
6 months ago#11
Ven1399 posted...
I mean IS has shown some cards, but do you honestly think they'll throw all their cards on the table

This, they even put a generic "1st Anniversary Celebration" item on the schedule so they can hide stuff.
FE: Fates Castle (Rare skills): 07467-49523-42179-31153
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4735-4319

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
6 months ago#12
Wolkenritter posted...
Ven1399 posted...
I mean IS has shown some cards, but do you honestly think they'll throw all their cards on the table

This, they even put a generic "1st Anniversary Celebration" item on the schedule so they can hide stuff.

Thank you, it's nice to see like-minded people. I feel that IS will do something nice for use, I REALLY want that free 5*, might waste it on Saber ( I Really want him), or just go for Christmas Robin or something
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

User Info: cbrnjs

cbrnjs
6 months ago#13
The UnLucky Cat posted...
The actual celebration starts on the 1st...
FeelsKimochiOnii-Chan v2

User Info: Jack_Sidharth

Jack_Sidharth
6 months ago#14
This is why I lowered my expectations to 0 after Christmas. Everything they give us is a pleasant surprise now.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
6 months ago#15
Jack_Sidharth posted...
This is why I lowered my expectations to 0 after Christmas. Everything they give us is a pleasant surprise now.

Pretty much. If you're expecting disappointment you can't be disappointed, because at worst you'll have your expectations met.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
6 months ago#16
Jack_Sidharth posted...
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."

User Info: HerbalTea

HerbalTea
6 months ago#17
Jack_Sidharth posted...

This entirely.
Proud supporter of finger guns since 2010. Easy ways to let your friends and enemies know that you saw what they did there.

User Info: SoilmaTe

SoilmaTe
6 months ago#18
cbrnjs posted...

User Info: Luniere

Luniere
6 months ago#19
SoilmaTe posted...
cbrnjs posted...

User Info: Glutes

Glutes
6 months ago#20
Honestly guys, and this is my opinion, but I am even more underwhelmed with there 2 year anniversary. The 1year has at least shown some stuff, but their 2 year hasn't shown anything yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm kind of underwhelmed by the anniversary event tbh.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived