Should they remove last years winners from the new CYL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should they remove last years winners from the new CYL?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 months ago#1
just to give others a fighting chance? I rather not see Ike, Lyn and etc again...
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: _Spectral_

_Spectral_
3 months ago#2
As much as I like Lyn & Ike (enough to not mind them winning again), I’d rather the first 4 winners were omitted for CYL2.
Enjoy Life :]

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
3 months ago#3
Yes, they need to be omitted. The characters are cool, but it won't be much of a contest if they're the same winners again and again and again.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 months ago#4
Yes.

Every version of them at that.

We don't need RD Ike or "Marth" winning.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
3 months ago#5
I agree, just to be fair, let other units like Celica, Nephenee, Illyana, Tailtui, Absel, Gonzales or Lewyn have a chance
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
3 months ago#6
maybe we should all do a feedback form in the game app suggesting they remove Ike, Lyn, Lucina and Roy from the CYL voting.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

Graywolf_d_45th
3 months ago#7
While we're at it, how about we merge characters with multiple games they star in to one voting pool so characters with multiple appearances won't get screwed over by the split?
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Im not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Priam for FE Switch https://imgur.com/a/AsD5S

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
3 months ago#8
Absolutely. If the old winners are included, then the only true battle is for a second place male. I think Ike, Lyn, and Lucina would all be safe again, but I could see Roy slipping in place of someone else, especially if the FEH communities were to rally behind Hector or something.

The same units getting variants again would be really dull. I'm thinking/hoping that they know better than to include those four either way.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: genzi

genzi
3 months ago#9
No. They randomly gave us Dorcas and friends who were farther down the poll than others so I don't see why they cant do this again and just have the repeats get some type of alternate prize like better weapon refinery and new animations or something. (maybe even a outfit change like some other gachas)

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
3 months ago#10
Nah, just don't vote for them

I voted Ike every round last year, but I'm not going to vote for him at all this time-- I'm going all in with Ranulf.
3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / NNID: SirRobX
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should they remove last years winners from the new CYL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived