NY! Corrin is actually pulling his weight.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. NY! Corrin is actually pulling his weight.

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
1 month ago#1
Having no bonus units I'm forced to use NY!Corrin and I actually am quite pleased with him. With his base kit he can give someone +8 def/res in battle and his defense is decently high. 35 def neutral is no joking matter.

Have you used NY! Corrin so far and what do you think? I'm happily going to use him in AA.

User Info: VivaChiba

VivaChiba
1 month ago#2
I was levelling him up but I can't see him performing too well outside of TT's boosted stat's, unless given a breaker of some kind (I'd like Dagger Breaker but I don't have a spare - I've enough Bow Breakers already, before you ask).

What soecial did you give him?
Bonfire looks the right fit but it means 2k feathers on a 3* M.Robin.

User Info: Juliansgirl

Juliansgirl
1 month ago#3
Prefer him over ny Takumi and think he is better. I just use who I think is cute with the right fodder ny corrin can do real good.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#4
He's good with Sakura support and TT bonus. Afterwards he'll be useless.

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
1 month ago#5
VivaChiba posted...
I was levelling him up but I can't see him performing too well outside of TT's boosted stat's, unless given a breaker of some kind (I'd like Dagger Breaker but I don't have a spare - I've enough Bow Breakers already, before you ask).

What soecial did you give him?
Bonfire looks the right fit but it means 2k feathers on a 3* M.Robin.

Damn. You're right I only used him in TT where his inflated base stats makes him relevant. Havnt used outside of TT yet.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#6
I used him with Bowbreaker to tank and kill a Mulagir Brave Lyn in Arena Assault, so he's okay outside of TT if you need more Brave Lyn answers.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 month ago#7
he's an AA unit. Probably gonna slap bowbreaker on him as a Lyn-stander-in-fronter-ofer.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#8
He's really useful for auto battles where durability counts for more than offense.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#9
Typed longass essay on him on other thread before.

Not even top 10 archer. Lose to Gordin. Will not use.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW], Stella Glow
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: enibruT

enibruT
1 month ago#10
Except Blyn, I don't use any other archer and I think it could fit in a new team.
he's pretty tanky (for an archer) and could boost nice his teamates.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. NY! Corrin is actually pulling his weight.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived