Four star focus introduced!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Four star focus introduced!

User Info: vuviper

vuviper
7 months ago#11
Lets get some 5* exclusives as a 4* focus next

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
7 months ago#12
This would have been a much better banner if it was just 4*-5* rarity. Atleast a full summon would gaurentee 1.5k feathers at the very least.
FC 1693-3445-8347
IGN: noseydewdrop

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
7 months ago#13
27 orbs and 20K feathers well spent.

I FINALLY HAVE a BRAVE BOW+ BRAVE LYN AFTER 4 MONTHS OF NO KLEINS OR GORDINS!!!! (and got a Hinata along the way)
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
7 months ago#14
CrescentShadow posted...
Would have been cooler if they'd let us be able to get a 4 star version some usually 5 star exclusives that aren't as amazing as other 5 star exclusives.

I only would have done more than the free pull if there was more than 1 blue in the first session cause I need a Mathilda that's not -spd
2 colorless and 3 greens
I got a 3 star Serra.
:/

There's always the chance something like this will happen in the future. They did give players a free 3* Catria a while back after all. Even though she can normally only be obtained at 4-5*.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Four star focus introduced!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived