Should Grand Hero Battles get harder or easier?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should Grand Hero Battles get harder or easier?

User Info: Exalted_Regis

Exalted_Regis
1 month ago#1
If a middle zone was not a option - Results (37 votes)
More Challenging
72.97% (27 votes)
Easy as eating pie
27.03% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you think?

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
1 month ago#2
GHB is supposed to be end game content so it should get harder.
FC 1693-3445-8347
IGN: noseydewdrop

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#3
Infernal hasn't been balanced for refined weapons and some of the new skills/seals we've gotten lately, so they can definitely get more challenging... honestly we should just get a higher difficulty at this point.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
1 month ago#4
I'm all for challenges, but I also care about keeping the game fair for F2Ps.

If you lock them out of content by making close to impossible GHBs and locking the solutions behind banners and paywalls, then it's going to kill the game.
5* Lvl 40+10s: Cordelia, Draug, Spring Camilla, Spring Xander, Celica, Ayra, Fjorm, Bride Caeda, Adult Tiki, Effie, Elise, Innes, Spring Chrom, and 25 others.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 month ago#5
Both
keep Hard mode as is (so everyone can get at least one copy) then make an "Abandon all hope" Mode, built to be nigh impossible without merges and heavy investment. and reward accordingly. and more frequent reruns

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
1 month ago#6
hard question because it's almost impossible to balance the game out when everyone has different units. I can't imagine whales struggling on GHB stages, and even as a long playing f2p, I can do all of them (although I can understand if you can't). I say they should make it harder, but repeat more often. With seals, weapon refines, summoner support etc, the GHB stages aren't as hard as they use to be. But that could also just be from the view point of someone who has been playing since near the start so I've gotten a lot more options since the game's release. For me, Ursula first time was probably one of the hardest GHB, but only me because I didn't have a 5* who wasn't infantry -_- while anyone with a hector found it easy. I feel like they could be harder, but balanced out by repeats happening more often (similar to those 2* units we got forever ago). So even if you miss the hardest difficulty, it'll come back again (unlike xander).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
1 month ago#7
DreadKaiser posted...
Both
keep Hard mode as is (so everyone can get at least one copy) then make an "pick a god and pray" Mode, built to be nigh impossible without merges and heavy investment. and reward accordingly. and more frequent reruns

Fixed
FC 1693-3445-8347
IGN: noseydewdrop
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Should Grand Hero Battles get harder or easier?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived