Your opinion on Takumi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Your opinion on Takumi

User Info: Terric

Terric
6 months ago#11
Not sure if the Fujin Yumi upgrade is worth it, but he works great with Brave Bow+, DB3 and Swordbreaker. Quadding sword users is fun.

User Info: OldHickory

OldHickory
6 months ago#12
Crows are known to eat taco meat and pineapples.
Heaven or Hell, Duel 1
Let's Rock!

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
6 months ago#13
He's a f***boi
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
6 months ago#14
Would be funny to see someone pick the option about him not being whiny enough.

Sometimes I have a tendency to pick poll options nobody else have picked, just for fun, but this time around, I've already voted lulz.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
6 months ago#15
He's precious!
For the son of the Demon King, I'm surprisingly gentle.
Roshea is bae. Hugo is my daddy.

User Info: Executor15

Executor15
6 months ago#16
People dislike a teen for being a teen
3DS FC: 4742-7681-7278
"All religious people are animals." out of context quote from me

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
6 months ago#17
NintendoLover25 posted...
I like him, his distrust of Corrin made sense, if I saw someone bring essentially a bomb that killed my mom I would hate him too. Corrin had been living with Nohr the whole time so it made sense Takumi would think he's the enemy. If you play Conquest you prove him right, and if you play Birthright he comes around after he gets saved from being possessed. He just seems more realistic than the others who trust you right away.

I agree it makes sense that Corrin brought a bomb in an attempt to get killed him/herself as well. If mother didn't save your ass you would have died right there at that spot as well and Fates would have ended after chapter 5.

User Info: xPhantomhive

xPhantomhive
6 months ago#18
NintendoLover25 posted...
I like him, his distrust of Corrin made sense, if I saw someone bring essentially a bomb that killed my mom I would hate him too. Corrin had been living with Nohr the whole time so it made sense Takumi would think he's the enemy. If you play Conquest you prove him right, and if you play Birthright he comes around after he gets saved from being possessed. He just seems more realistic than the others who trust you right away.

Truth.
FC: 2080 - 0708 - 2148 / IGN: Sabine / TSV: 1333

User Info: ArmedTool

ArmedTool
6 months ago#19
He is a precious pineapple that must be protected at all costs! D:

https://i.imgur.com/M0N51WH.png
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
6 months ago#20
He's like the typical teenager bullying victim guy today. Ugh. No, if you are are pathetic but act like you aren't, then people will still think you are pathetic after they have seen through you. And they see through you fast after they met one or two of your kind.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Your opinion on Takumi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived