which character are yall planning to give the QR seal to

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. which character are yall planning to give the QR seal to

User Info: Teh_Maimed

Teh_Maimed
6 months ago#1
im thinking Brave Ike for Vantage + QR3 combo.. but I have CD3 on him and its been so good on him Im not sure if Vantage + QR3 > QR3 + CD3 in practicality

or Micaiah, for Guard + QR3. but double DD3 seal sounds good on her too .. and I really dont want to waste the QR3 she inherited for 20k feathers ;_;

Ephraim too, but I really want him to be my ultimate buffbot for my Lilina lol

Maybe Julia, but I dont really use her that much anymore and she doubles enough with the help of Green Tomebreaker

Ahh! Who are you planning to give QR seal to?!
:-)

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
6 months ago#2
Honestly, it'll probably go to someone on my B-Team. My A-Team all have units with speed in the 40s or higher and they gain more from increased defense than QR.

Most likely candidate atm is Micaiah will get it allowing her to run her natural Guard in her B slot.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
6 months ago#3
Any unit who has DC and has average-low speed.
FC 1693-3445-8347
IGN: noseydewdrop

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
6 months ago#4
A!Tiki.
https://i.imgur.com/uoAs6dS.jpg This is me... daily...
NNID: Arne83

User Info: Jack_Sidharth

Jack_Sidharth
6 months ago#5
I would run it on Micaiah if I had her.

I will probably run it on Fjorm for now. This will let her keep her shield pulse + ice mirror combo, while also being able to counter twice. Should make her much scarier.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
6 months ago#6
Gave mine to Nowi.

I use Bowbreaker on her because I absolutely must be able to deal with any Brave Lyn in any situation... that made her MU against faster reds a bit more annoying, but QR Seal solves that. I don't have Steady Breath, otherwise I'd do things differently.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
6 months ago#7
Gave it to Lukas, while replacing his B Skill to Guard 3
3DS: 4699-5996-9265 | FEH: 4705174212

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
6 months ago#8
Arne83 posted...
A!Tiki.
Ah, nothing like a four-foot pile of Oreos and to a large glass of milk. What? You want some? I'm sorry, you'll have to get in line. Yes, behind the corpses.

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
6 months ago#9
BK with Bold Fighter or Ephraim so he can have Renewal in his B slot.
Asus ROG GL502VS
Feminism, BLM, and political correctness are cancers to society. BLM is a feminist group that hates straight black males.

User Info: progamer0616

progamer0616
6 months ago#10
Gone are the days where I must choose between Bowbreaker and QR on Fae. Now she can run both.
There are 2 kinds of people, Faenatics and Faelures
Fae is bae.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. which character are yall planning to give the QR seal to

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived