It's been three hours. Surely everyone has their QR seals by now, right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. It's been three hours. Surely everyone has their QR seals by now, right?

User Info: arcnova

arcnova
3 months ago#31
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Yep.

330 other people had it when I got it. Now it's over 500.

Look at that Fae. Hector can eat his heart out. She can counter attack Brave Lyn, has 2 move, and can use an A slot, granted she has +1 cooldown, but eventually Steady Breath can fix that when you get it.

She cant counter attack B lyn
She dies
That def is trash
soul silver code
2021 3448 6610

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
3 months ago#32
arcnova posted...
She dies
That def is trash

Nope, Brave Lyns die to my Fae all the time! A +Def refine and DD3 get the job done! ^^

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 months ago#33
arcnova posted...
She dies
That def is trash

-Yes she can, with Lightning Breath+.
-She beats Mulagir Brave Lyn easily, but against Brave Bow I will accept that she needs Steady Breath or Bowbreaker... but she still beats her.
-Her neutral DEF is underwhelming at 25, but Def Refinement on Lightning Breath can bring that up by 4 + Steady Breath or Fury 3 bring that up by 5 or 3 more respectively, giving her only a few less DEF than Hector if you do both, and that's without counting the possibility of a Distant Def seal, though Hector can use that too (but can't counterattack Lyn)... having up to 40 DEF against Brave Lyn without even having a DEF boon, any merges, or any buffs is not trash.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
3 months ago#34
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
arcnova posted...
She dies
That def is trash

-Yes she can, with Lightning Breath+.
-She beats Mulagir Brave Lyn easily, but against Brave Bow I will accept that she needs Steady Breath or Bowbreaker... but she still beats her.
-Her neutral DEF is underwhelming, at 25, but Def Refinement on Lightning Breath can bring that up by 4 + Steady Breath or Fury 3 bring that up by 5 or 3 more respectively, giving her only a few less DEF than Hector if you do both.

It's pretty much what I did to my fae. Defense refinement on LB+, steady breath, aether. She kills both rein and Lyn the same round and comes out with almost full HP.
FC 1693-3445-8347
IGN: noseydewdrop

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
3 months ago#35
no penalty or reward for not having it within the first few minutes
XD

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
3 months ago#36
What? Why would everyone have the QR Seals by now?

People in general have lives beyond Fire Emblem Heroes, you know? I barely got the 4* Corrin

What a sad existence mine would be if I already had the QR Seal
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: Jack_Sidharth

Jack_Sidharth
3 months ago#37
Pretty sure Ren meant it as a joke. The people on these boards get so worked up sometimes.

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
3 months ago#38
Jack_Sidharth posted...
Pretty sure Ren meant it as a joke. The people on these boards get so worked up sometimes.

I'm up to 35k points already. It's just so easy to run this with a Hinoka, NY! Corrin, NY! Azura and Sakura. The maps are much kinder than the last TT so it's so much easier overall.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 months ago#39
I think it took me around 1 hour to get while auto-battling and watching a movie. It's a mini-TT. It's not like people who have it were manually grinding for 3-6 hours after the TT came out. No real rush though, but I figured I wanted top 1K anyways and to use it during my Arena Assault streak which I like doing day 1 to get it off my chest.
... aaaaaaaaaand he's back.

User Info: Jack_Sidharth

Jack_Sidharth
3 months ago#40
Arthaiin posted...
Jack_Sidharth posted...

I'm up to 35k points already. It's just so easy to run this with a Hinoka, NY! Corrin, NY! Azura and Sakura. The maps are much kinder than the last TT so it's so much easier overall.

The maps are much worse imo. I figure you just have a much better team for this TT, as it is a huge pita for me, while last one was a cakewalk.

Ryoma doesn't pull his weight as well as CLissa.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. It's been three hours. Surely everyone has their QR seals by now, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived