• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Updated Skill Inheritance Spreadsheet

User Info: SuperLuigi231

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#11
Updated for Love Abounds

If there is anything that needs to be fixed/added or any suggestions, comment here or on the spreadsheet and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
FE Heroes Expert

User Info: KryptoPyro13

KryptoPyro13
1 year ago#12
I believe Merric can pass Growing Wind...
Fire Emblem Fates Code:
08575-23161 91163-05017

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#13
KryptoPyro13 posted...
I believe Merric can pass Growing Wind...

Fixed it! Thanks!
FE Heroes Expert

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#14
Updated for Fallen Heroes + Legendary Ephraim
FE Heroes Expert

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#15
Updated for Hares at The Fair
FE Heroes Expert

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#16
Updated for rarity changes + World of Tharcia units
FE Heroes Expert

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
1 year ago#17
This suggestion may sound unnecessary, but I think would help noobs. I tried to read your spreadsheet before when I was a noob, and thought, "it would really help if there was a roll that has the (skill description) in it"....this could easily be done by copy and paste from FE Heroes wiki or gamepress.

Maybe also incorporate some of the info for the send home guide in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cy1n6hBUHk

Of course, if this spreadsheet is meant for pros and not for noobs, then just ignore my suggestions.

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#18
shootingfoul posted...
This suggestion may sound unnecessary, but I think would help noobs. I tried to read your spreadsheet before when I was a noob, and thought, "it would really help if there was a roll that has the (skill description) in it"....this could easily be done by copy and paste from FE Heroes wiki or gamepress.

Maybe also incorporate some of the info for the send home guide in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cy1n6hBUHk

Of course, if this spreadsheet is meant for pros and not for noobs, then just ignore my suggestions.

Why can’t it be for both?
I was thinking of adding descriptions, but I didn’t cause I thought it would take too long. But I’ll definitely try to do so!
I originally didn’t want to put which units to fodder, simply because that would be my opinion, and I want this to be as objective as possible. It is up to to the reader to decide which skills and units are valuable and which aren’t.
But now that you mention it, skill rankings might be useful for newer players. I’ll rank them, run the rankings by the community, then add them to the list.
FE Heroes Expert
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: warcraff

warcraff
1 year ago#19
Noob to this in need of help. When inheriting weapons with + on them; such as nowi with lightning breath and Athena with Wo Dao; I would need to have them at 5* to achieve that?

There is no way to inherit vanilla wo dao and turn it into Wo dao+ later?
Don't believe Ondores lies
DFFOO : 163402054

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#20
warcraff posted...
Noob to this in need of help. When inheriting weapons with + on them; such as nowi with lightning breath and Athena with Wo Dao; I would need to have them at 5* to achieve that?

There is no way to inherit vanilla wo dao and turn it into Wo dao+ later?

Unfortunately not. You’ll have to spend 20,000 feathers to do so.
My 5* and 4* + 10 Heroes: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/user/33321
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Updated Skill Inheritance Spreadsheet
  • Post New Message