You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Updated Skill Inheritance Spreadsheet

User Info: SuperLuigi231

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#1
I have created a new skill inheritance spreadsheet to update the one that was posted by CinderDragon77.

It is sorted by skill instead of by unit, to make it easier to find the one you are looking for.

It is currently updated through the New Year Banner (January 2018).

If there are any mistakes or anything that needs to be updated, feel free to message me or comment directly on the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10J-rzthjb3zfumifp1XqweOtvmrOKSvterfSLx4igqc/edit?usp=sharing
FE Heroes Expert

User Info: Greek_Goddess_

Greek_Goddess_
1 year ago#2
Hana isn't under LnD3
Claims to love FE4 but still hasn't gotten past chapter 1. Heroes ID: 7335907180

Greek_Goddess_
1 year ago#3
Also, LnD3 is only avaiable at 5* (IS pls)
Claims to love FE4 but still hasn't gotten past chapter 1. Heroes ID: 7335907180

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#4
Greek_Goddess_ posted...
Hana isn't under LnD3

Greek_Goddess_ posted...

Realized I forgot LnD3. Thanks!
When I say only available at 5*, I mean that it is exclusively available from 5* only units. LnD3 doesn't count because you could get it from an upgraded 3* unit (the aformentioned Hana).
FE Heroes Expert

Greek_Goddess_
1 year ago#5
SuperLuigi231 posted...
Greek_Goddess_ posted...
Hana isn't under LnD3

Greek_Goddess_ posted...

Realized I forgot LnD3. Thanks!
When I say only available at 5*, I mean that it is exclusively available from 5* only units. LnD3 doesn't count because you could get it from an upgraded 3* unit (the aformentioned Hana).

Ah, ok.

Greek_Goddess_
1 year ago#6
Also this is just a minor nitpick but you misspelled Nephenee's name. Not that I can blame you, so did I until I looked it up.

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#7
Greek_Goddess_ posted...
Also this is just a minor nitpick but you misspelled Nephenee's name. Not that I can blame you, so did I until I looked it up.

I misspelled it twice, actually. My bad! It's fixed now.
FE Heroes Expert

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#8
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#9
Updated through Radiant Dawn Banner + Oliver GHB
FE Heroes Expert

SuperLuigi231
1 year ago#10
Updated for Sacred Memories + Lyon and Marisa
FE Heroes Expert
  1. Boards