Would you pay money for more Blazing/Binding Blade characters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you pay money for more Blazing/Binding Blade characters?

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
4 months ago#1
Young Tobin's Best Critical Quote - Results (32 votes)
Yes, I'll pay up
46.88% (15 votes)
No lol
46.88% (15 votes)
Marry me TC
6.25% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Continuing on with a poll series, I just now decided I would make, today we ask if you'd pay up for more Binding Blade and Blazing Blade characters. Not just regular ones, but seasonals too!

To those asking, no, hoarded orbs don't count. The point of these threads is to see if IS can squeeze money out of you for a specific thing.
You are now fighting Commander Lurky and The Garbage Units Serving My Evil Army.

mysteriouslurke
4 months ago#2
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204447-fire-emblem-heroes/76103938

Here is the previous thread. Remember, you don't necessarily have to whale. Just as long as you'd pay for orbs.
You are now fighting Commander Lurky and The Garbage Units Serving My Evil Army.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 months ago#3
No, I'd rather see some RD promotion then the Gen 1 of Fire Emblem.
Unless it's Nils or Lugh
Think Leif will be in Heroes any time this year?

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 months ago#4
Thea's cute.
Idunn's a dragon. A dragon that could have ward/goad/hone dragons. You bet your sweet ass I'd pay for this. Though, admittedly, she'd probably be a GHB instead of a summon, but whatever.
Niime would be a hilarious addition to accompany Wrys, but I probably wouldn't spend money on her if they decided to make her a healer.
And, of course, the hottest waifu bait in all of Fire Emblem Dorothy!!!11!!1one!!!
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
Seriously, can we stop saying "thot"?

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
4 months ago#5
I spent enough when Blazing Shadows came out to get every focus hero except Karel. Which isn't as much as you'd think since I got supremely lucky with colourless (got Jaffar, Rebecca, Priscilla, and Lucius without any of them showing up more than once), but still. I braved colorless hell for FE7 units and came out on top, and Ninian is still part of my core team.

So yeah. Though it'd mostly depend on the Focuses, Blazing Shadows had a lot of my favorites.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board
Lucina Defense Force

mysteriouslurke
4 months ago#6
C'mon people. The future is at steak! Medium rare!

mysteriouslurke
4 months ago#7
Apparantly no one likes these games. RIP.

mysteriouslurke
4 months ago#8
Only 32 votes over a 3 day period rip

46.88% would pay up though. Quite dedicated.

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 months ago#9
You had to say Lyn. I won't pay, but I will use all my orbs. Ninian came after 3 banners. But she did.

User Info: Sarioc

Sarioc
4 months ago#10
Yes, see sig
"I'm as confused as a homeless man under house arrest"
Waiting for Leila in FEH
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you pay money for more Blazing/Binding Blade characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived