Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned

User Info: MagicTurtle

MagicTurtle
2 months ago#11
Same here. Don't have Sigurd, but I do have Tharja... so of course I joined Tharja as much as I dislike her *shrug*

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
2 months ago#12
It's ok to side with Tharja. Not as big a sin as siding with Camilla. And she is also a much, much better unit in battle.

I only have Tharja and Priscilla, so who to side with was an obvious choice from the start, for me. Lol.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: Yimfor

Yimfor
2 months ago#13
There is no sin here, my child, for you have found the path of light now.
FFBE ID: 538-112-108 (Yim)

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#14
Clean inside and outside

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
2 months ago#15
atone by using the feathers that you win to upgrade the Askr trio and give them more skills.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: Ippongi_Ryuta

Ippongi_Ryuta
2 months ago#16
Whoa, Tharja’s voiced by the same lady who voiced Estelle Bright. =o
Currently Playing: Trails of Cold Steel III, Dragon Quest XI

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
2 months ago#17
It's even worse for me. I only had the harlot at the start of round 1, but got Papa Charcoal by round 2.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Currently playing: Cenakuni: Rath Of the White Rapper

User Info: Petragen

Petragen
2 months ago#18
HereToHelp posted...

I only have Tharja and Priscilla, so who to side with was an obvious choice from the start, for me. Lol.

I do like Priscilla as a character, but not as a unit really. She's not unusable but... w/e.

I have a level 1 Tharja so I figured I'd put it on EZ mode.
wicked saint

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
2 months ago#19
I don't even know Sigurd and I have Tharja, so there.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
2 months ago#20
RenamonFOX posted...
I joined team Tharja, despite how much I dislike her as a character, because the temptation of feather rewards was so great I have Tharja. Do not have Sigurd. Teams are even.. I recognize the error of my ways. Please, absolve me of my sin!

I'm gonna need like.. an hour long shower to feel clean after this ends, especially if she wins.

There is no forgiveness. You shall burn for all eternity. Nah, it's fine, always roll with the one you got as bonus if you can :3
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived