Are Healers Worth Inclusion in an Arena Team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Are Healers Worth Inclusion in an Arena Team?

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 months ago#21
KaranoKyoukai posted...
barreldragon88 posted...
What's the current healer tier list?

Genny and Elise at the top. Everyone else meh

I literally can't even.

You might want to check out Clarine, Azama, and Priscilla. They have merits of their own.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."

User Info: smash fanatic

smash fanatic
4 months ago#22
Healers are actually pretty scary now with the weapon upgrades (Elise with horse buffs and candlelight + wrathful staff upgrades = el oh f***ing el), but their reduced BST along with how they're restricted in what skills they can use will hurt your arena score.

You can put a healer on your defense team and watch people drop like flies, since the cutoff for defense scores is so low you can run anything you want as long as there's a bonus unit.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/dondon_zpsb7a5edc8.jpg

User Info: vuviper

vuviper
4 months ago#23
A lot of people struggle when they can't bait and kill a unit (See hate for Firesweep Lyn) So a uncounterable 2 range horse than can AoE cripple any nearby heroes will really punish them. That said, only arena scoring matters for defense

User Info: barreldragon88

barreldragon88
4 months ago#24
I'd like to see what genius setup people can come up with for Azama. He totally gives off the "hehe, FU" vibe, and I'm a bit tempted to see what I can do with the two copies I have.
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: PuzDra

PuzDra
4 months ago#25
RenamonFOX posted...
You might want to check out Clarine, Azama, and Priscilla. They have merits of their own.

What's the merit for Priscilla? That's the one I have, and I am planning to put her in a horse team. Also, is it good to put Breath of Life on healers? To keep with the healing theme.

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
4 months ago#26
I faced a team with Reinhardt, BowLyn, Elise and Axura on the boat map. Reinhardt died instantly but Elise used Gravity+ on my counter to BowLyn and locked my whole team, leaving them unable to escape BowLyn wrath.

The fact that Elise had full cavalry buffs and my counter to colorless is a green tome, meant that I couldn't even 1 shot her, which would activate WoM of Axura. They took out 2 of my units but I didn't give them the win just because they have BowLyn on their team, BowLyn teams receive no wins from me.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: genzi

genzi
4 months ago#27
PuzDra posted...
RenamonFOX posted...

What's the merit for Priscilla? That's the one I have, and I am planning to put her in a horse team. Also, is it good to put Breath of Life on healers? To keep with the healing theme.

yes. breath of life is good with the dazzling staff effect since you attack without being attacked and usually want to cause debuffs to opponents. BoL lets you heal while attacking and if you manage to get wrathful staff for 'b' slot it can be a great combo. I've been running Bride Lyn in TT like this long before the update but with no wrathful staff (still works).

User Info: DragoonKain33

DragoonKain33
4 months ago#28
In regular Arena trying to stay in T20? Sure why not.

In Arena Assault trying to get top 1k? Nope, not in the starter team. But could be of use for the 6 other teams, but IMO build your armor/high bst starters first.
Turn 1: Enhance Spells
Turn 2: Overdrive, Water Blast X5

User Info: PuzDra

PuzDra
4 months ago#29
DragoonKain33 posted...
In regular Arena trying to stay in T20? Sure why not.

In Arena Assault trying to get top 1k? Nope, not in the starter team. But could be of use for the 6 other teams, but IMO build your armor/high bst starters first.

I actually have no idea what these BST talk means. I get that it's something to boost the Arena score so that we can get promoted to a higher level? But how does one know what types of units give high BST? Is it HP? Total stats? Something else?

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
4 months ago#30
Priscilla is fun too. But I don't use her for the arena, cause I'm a better person than that. I just don't use horses there.

Neutral IVs. Could have been much worse. -Atk or -Spd is not something you want on a Wrathful Staff healer now.

https://imgur.com/pKDmQh1
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Are Healers Worth Inclusion in an Arena Team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived