Which legend weapon did u pick to upgrade ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which legend weapon did u pick to upgrade ?

User Info: AsterixKing

AsterixKing
4 months ago#21
Leaning towards Michalis... But might just wait for new options
"You may wonder what I am doing, standing here, right now. I am waiting for time to pass - peacefully." Zephiel, Fire Emblem Heroes

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
4 months ago#22
I don't have nearly enough Arena Coins, but it will be Takumi when I get it.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
4 months ago#23
Ephraim! Can't wait to try him in arena! ^^ But first I gotta get the SP for Fae.

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
4 months ago#24
Sol Katti

User Info: FinstererDrache

FinstererDrache
4 months ago#25
Dont have enough Dew yet and not sure if I should go with Sol Katti or Fuji Yumi.

Lyn is SPD+/HP-
Takumi is ATK+/DEF-

What do you think?

User Info: Danicco

Danicco
4 months ago#26
I'm still unsure, I was going for Lyn but she still sucks even with that broken weapon. And mine isn't +Atk or +Spd so meh.
She hits twice for certain in desperation range but it doesn't really matters when she can only do 10s of damage.
And I was going to give her Wrath to "fix" it but it's still just 30 and most units have more than that.

That leaves a +Def Minerva, +Spd Takumi or +Spd Jaffar.

Meh, I think I'm saving them, none of them seems like a huge upgrade.
Fire Emblem Heroes: 8318 9890 27

User Info: Cody82

Cody82
4 months ago#27
Gave Dark Aura to Linde because she is my favorite! Aura original effect is weak and it should be refinable too btw.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
4 months ago#28
I will go for Jaffar, he will finally be relevant xD His first upgrade is incredible (more Mt, built-in Pain+, debuff skill, and tome units cannot counterattack!) At the very least, it pulls him out from the trash heap he's been in. I also happen to have a +Spd/-HP Jaffar I haven't touched yet. Still level 1 lol. But once I get the Dew, I will!

Wrathful Staff on Priscilla is the next upgrade I shall go for, I just need 350 SP. Maybe I'll pick Leon after her, since I now have over 100 refining stones!

After that, I will have enough dew for Jaffar!

Jaffar can also learn Poison Strike 3 and Savage Blow, unlike healers who run Pain. The ultimate chipper and debuffer! -20 HP to all enemy units in range lol.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: genzi

genzi
4 months ago#29
When I get enough dew I think I'll try Sol Katti +res first. I wanted to try wrath Lyn with Iceberg but +def might be a better option if mine wasn't already +def. I have the Brash Assault Seal so the weapon effect is pretty much worthless for me right now.
I would upgrade Deathly Daggers first if my only Jaffar wasn't -spd.

User Info: J_Sensei

J_Sensei
4 months ago#30
Am I the only one making Linde the goddess she deserves to be?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which legend weapon did u pick to upgrade ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived