Team Faye needs to take down Team Tharja

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Team Faye needs to take down Team Tharja

User Info: Yukihime117

Yukihime117
5 months ago#21
(Team Sigurd Rep.)

I really hope you guys kill Tharja.
The greatest lie of this world is life. The greatest truth of this world is death. And mankind's greatest weakness is desire. ~ Ancient Kings Lost Advisor

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
5 months ago#22
Everything about Camilla is just forced. At least Tharja isn't trying to force anything. She isn't even trying to make people like her. I can actually respect that, about her. Lol.

I'm supporting Tharja cause I only have her and Priscilla, and well... yeah, Priscilla is now out of the game.

Also, Tharja is a really good THOT unit, which is more than I can say about Camilla, who loses even to blue melee units.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: Yukihime117

Yukihime117
5 months ago#23
HereToHelp posted...
Everything about Camilla is just forced. At least Tharja isn't trying to force anything. She isn't even trying to make people like her. I can actually respect that, about her. Lol.

I'm supporting Tharja cause I only have her and Priscilla, and well... yeah, Priscilla is now out of the game.

Also, Tharja is a really good THOT unit, which is more than I can say about Camilla, who loses even to blue melee units.

I appreciate that point but, Tharja is just flat out bad. She tortured her own daughter, and obsesses over Robin and has no redeeming qualities. The only good thing that came from her was her hilarious supports with Stahl.
The greatest lie of this world is life. The greatest truth of this world is death. And mankind's greatest weakness is desire. ~ Ancient Kings Lost Advisor

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
5 months ago#24
Yukihime117 posted...
HereToHelp posted...

I appreciate that point but, Tharja is just flat out bad. She tortured her own daughter, and obsesses over Robin and has no redeeming qualities. The only good thing that came from her was her hilarious supports with Stahl.

Personally enjoyed her interactions with Virion among a few others. From what I remember she places a curse of obedience on Virion to make him her slave. Curse fails but Virion is being Virion so Tharja thinks her curse succeeded.
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gunleon,
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gun Land Crasher

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
5 months ago#25
Taaron posted...
Personally enjoyed her interactions with Virion among a few others. From what I remember she places a curse of obedience on Virion to make him her slave. Curse fails but Virion is being Virion so Tharja thinks her curse succeeded.

Oh god, I loved that one.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: Zantetsuken_14

Zantetsuken_14
5 months ago#26
zumaddy posted...
Faye is one of the biggest thots in the series so I'm not sure why her team are pointing fingers...

Faye is not a Thot, she's a cinnamon roll.
You're putting words in my mouth just like the way you put artificial facts in your head.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
5 months ago#27
zumaddy posted...
Faye is one of the biggest thots in the series so I'm not sure why her team are pointing fingers...

Faye isn't anywhere near as creepy or abusive as Tharja, though.

She's still awful, but let's not pretend FE fans love Tharja and hate her solely because Tharja is hot and literally no other reason.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
5 months ago#28
Zantetsuken_14 posted...
zumaddy posted...

Faye is not a Thot, she's a cinnamon roll.

I don't think a cinnamon roll would promise to stain the battlefield with the blood of the enemies of her desired man.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
5 months ago#29
Yukihime117 posted...
(Team Sigurd Rep.)

I really hope you guys kill Rat b****.
Imperial Force, Defied! Facing 500 Samurai! Surrounded and outnumbered, 60 to 1 the sword face the gun! Bushido dignified! It's the last stand of the samurai!

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

Graywolf_d_45th
5 months ago#30
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Yukihime117 posted...
(Team Sigurd Rep.)

I really hope you guys kill Rat b****.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Im not sure about the universe! -Albert Einstein
Priam for FE Switch https://imgur.com/a/AsD5S
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Team Faye needs to take down Team Tharja

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived