Finally used the 70 F2P orbs I had saved up, trying to pull for Siegbert

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Finally used the 70 F2P orbs I had saved up, trying to pull for Siegbert

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
7 months ago#1
Or at least Soleil. But I pulled a lot of junk.

Worst thing ever was a -Atk 5* Caeda which really ticked me off. Holy hell, I was almost ready to shut off the game and not play for the rest of the week.

I decided to hoard some more orbs, doing the new Chain Challenges, and getting the last 3 orbs from the TT, since I had 96k points.

I did a few more pulls... and no Siegbert, or even Soleil. BUT! I pulled an Alm. At least it's SOMETHING!

I already have an Alm, but he's -Atk, and that always hurt. I never used him cause of it. But now I finally can! This new Alm is neither -Atk nor -Spd. I also intend to merge him, which will also give him +1 attack, meaning 4 more attack than before. Jaffar doesn't need Windsweep, his new weapon upgrade fixes that.

At least it's something. Something I can train and use lol.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: blasster

blasster
7 months ago#2
I spend 100 orbs before getting a Siegbert, and it's the only *5 that I get.

In comparison, you have gotten two *5 in just 70 orbs.

Thus, I'm sorry to say, but I can spare no sympathy, ala Ike. :P
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW], Atelier Sophie [Post-Game]
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
7 months ago#3
I sometimes hope Alm pity breaks me at some point because mine is also -atk. His wife on the other hand, has spooked me quite a bit and that's great. Now I wait patiently for his return sometime in the future.
Part of the crew at prism. Do you hear that accordion??
The symbol of FEH community's Anger, Hatred and Despair: https://imgur.com/hTQjdct

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
7 months ago#4
5* -Atk Caeda doesn't count. Less attack than a neutral attack Henry. Just plain useless. I even pulled two 4* Caedas before her.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: blasster

blasster
7 months ago#5
We all have been hit with the worse -atk Merric pitybreaker.

But tbh, even if they are not -atk, I think Caeda or Merric still equally bad anyway, their weapon refinement doesn't even convince me any s***.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW], Atelier Sophie [Post-Game]
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: FinstererDrache

FinstererDrache
7 months ago#6
HereToHelp posted...
5* -Atk Caeda doesn't count. Less attack than a neutral attack Henry. Just plain useless. I even pulled two 4* Caedas before her.

Every 5 Star counts, at least it is a free Armorslayer+, which isnt so bad if you Refine it.
And the 4 Star Caedas mean you got Fortify Fliers, you want Hone + Fortify at least if you want make Flyer Emblem and plays a Blade Tomb Flyer.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Finally used the 70 F2P orbs I had saved up, trying to pull for Siegbert

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived