H Henry owltome upgrade advice...+2spd or +3def?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. H Henry owltome upgrade advice...+2spd or +3def?

User Info: theonepercent

theonepercent
2 months ago#1
My Henry is currently running:

Owltome
Close counter
Qr
DD seal

He is +atk -def, summoner supported

At first I have been thinking to pump speed, with the aim of b Lyn not getting her double unless she has over 51 speed (hone speed seal, Effie support next to him)

BUT, these dragon buffs got me thinking...I can no longer close counter wall dragons with Henry (super lame). In fact, he's pretty damn vulnerable to them sitting at 24def unless maybe I give him the +3def

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
2 months ago#2
Just give Henry a Close Defense seal instead. It's what I did.

Dragons have magic attacks, not physical attacks. The game uses his resistance when calculating their damage against him.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: theonepercent

theonepercent
2 months ago#3
HereToHelp posted...

I feel like he really excels with DD tho. It's huge against Lyn and let's him destroy nino and some red mages

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
2 months ago#4
theonepercent posted...
HereToHelp posted...

I feel like he really excels with DD tho. It's huge against Lyn and let's him destroy nino and some red mages

Henry can do the same thing without it to be honest, especially on a full Armor Emblem team. Those Ward buffs easily buff his resistance way above 40. On defense tiles, he is almost unkillable when attacked by other mages.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. H Henry owltome upgrade advice...+2spd or +3def?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived