Dude, f*** the Halloween banner.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Dude, f*** the Halloween banner.

User Info: 4dbest

4dbest
9 months ago#11
Im f2p spent 120 orbs got Neko and another Julia and Reindhart -atk that I used vantage on Neko.

User Info: Gedanox

Gedanox
9 months ago#12
I've been pretty lucky tho. Im sitting here with a *decent* neko and a H!jakob +2 +ATK-HP (in pretty little orbs tho)
But oh well, ive been tryng to pull for henry and haven't got him either.

User Info: TheBigPuma1110

TheBigPuma1110
9 months ago#13
I thought TC was joking and looked it up, turns out Cain IS still a 5*. That's really ridiculous. They seriously need to downgrade some older units. No one wants Cain as a 5*. No one ever whaled for Cain. No one is going to complain if they make him more common.

User Info: venkisaragi

venkisaragi
9 months ago#14
Want H!henry (green) and jakob(colorless) but got pity broken by eirika (red) and cain (red).

Doesn't compute.

User Info: Jack30749

Jack30749
9 months ago#15
My pity rate hasn't broke since the start of the banner, i'm sitting at 4.25% and no sight of a 5* yet

User Info: Holstine

Holstine
9 months ago#16
Sitting at 5% and no focus yet. Last session was 3 blue and 2 red so I'm thinking nowi but nope. 2 3* laslows

User Info: Torr

Torr
9 months ago#17
If you're f2p and you get broken twice in a row on a banner. It's done.

Nice try though. All month and nothing.

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
9 months ago#18
I got H Nowi +Spd -HP, H Henry +Spd -Atk, and H Sakura +Def -HP in about 200 orbs, no money spent as I just skipped all the banners after the dragon gauntlet ended and saved up.

User Info: BadDecisions

BadDecisions
9 months ago#19
I dropped I think 60 orbs on Halloween before I realized it was going to be fruitless.
I really wanted Nowi and Henry because I'm trying to put together armor and flying emblem, but, y'know... f*** it. You can only get so many pity Claires and still want to live.

User Info: Darthvall

Darthvall
9 months ago#20
Spent some of my October Orb and all of my November Orb on this banner hoping to expand my armor emblem by sniping green and colorless. Got 3 H!Sakura which I barely like and 0 armor unit.

Gave in to greed by spending $70 and get Jakob (REGULAR ONE) and finally H!Henry on thr last orb.

Can't say I am unlucky, but I really hate this banner too.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Dude, f*** the Halloween banner.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived