Dude, f*** the Halloween banner.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Dude, f*** the Halloween banner.

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
6 months ago#21
They really need to readjust the focus rate percent. I was hoping with the latest announcement they would address the issue but all we get is the 8% banner. They're aware it's an issue but they want more money. A lot of units shouldn't even remain in the 5 star pool, it's only going to get worse and worse which each new hero added in the game.

With Jakob I had Lachesis and Klein break my pity at around 4% each before I got Jakob. Then I got 3 more Jakobs before I got Sakura (-attack). With Nowi I had Cain break my 4.50% pity before I got her. Henry got broken by Fae and Oscar (no greens...)

Still looking for him but this has been a crappy banner for me. After the 8% and getting Henry, I wont be summoning for a while until the Christmas one.

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
6 months ago#22
Elincia really hates me.
I got pity broken by an Ogma at 5.75%
Hilariousssssss
Eh whatever.
I wish you luck on your future pulls.

Also...we're likely to get 20 orbs minimum with new story content...so there's hope
Part of the crew at prism. Do you hear that accordion??
The symbol of FEH community's Anger, Hatred and Despair: https://imgur.com/hTQjdct

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
6 months ago#23
venkisaragi posted...
Want H!henry (green) and jakob(colorless) but got pity broken by eirika (red) and cain (red).

Doesn't compute.

I guess you missed the part about Nowi.

turtles777 posted...
Elincia really hates me.
Hilariousssssss
Eh whatever.

Also...we're likely to get 20 orbs minimum with new story content...so there's hope

20 orbs to pull useless fodder. :D
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: Tony 0748-1993-0631

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
6 months ago#24
I would have taken literally any of them. I got pity broken by Seth, a normal Sakura, Brave Roy (neutral stats) and I think by someone else.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: onslaught15

onslaught15
6 months ago#25
You got baited, bro. Hook, line, and sinker. This banner was TRASH.

I'm sorry you got suckered into it.

User Info: Savagemode21

Savagemode21
6 months ago#26
turtles777 posted...
Elincia really hates me.
Hilariousssssss
Eh whatever.

When’s the new story content? I’ve been thinking it was after the Halloween banner

User Info: Other_Self

Other_Self
6 months ago#27
Dont give up! Tempest is almost here!
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

User Info: Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco
6 months ago#28
Savagemode21 posted...
turtles777 posted...
Elincia really hates me.
Hilariousssssss
Eh whatever.

When’s the new story content? I’ve been thinking it was after the Halloween banner

It is.

Halloween banner ends at turnover on the 28th. New story starts at the same point.

But some orbs are coming before that.

Arena awards are coming in 2 hours and the next season will also end before the banner expires.
Tempest starts Tomorrow (and apparently we get a log in bonus with tempest according to the calendar)
GHB Michalis starts on the 24th
Alfonse quests start on the 26th
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."

User Info: Savagemode21

Savagemode21
5 months ago#29
Maximum Taco posted...
Savagemode21 posted...
turtles777 posted...
Elincia really hates me.
Hilariousssssss
Eh whatever.

It is.

Halloween banner ends at turnover on the 28th. New story starts at the same point.

But some orbs are coming before that.

Arena awards are coming in 2 hours and the next season will also end before the banner expires.
Tempest starts Tomorrow (and apparently we get a log in bonus with tempest according to the calendar)
GHB Michalis starts on the 24th
Alfonse quests start on the 26th

Ah ok thanks for the info.

User Info: Kuna

Kuna
5 months ago#30
GuerillaGorilla posted...
I used up all the f2p orbs to try and get a Hallow unit. I really needed Henry for the armor march and a Jakob would have been nice to go with him, especially since I have a BB+ and DB3 ready to go. Nowi would have been nice too for emblem shenanigans. But noooooo. First it was broken by a useless Eirika at 3.5% and then again by a useless Cain at 4.25%. I had even spent a total of 60 orbs since the reveal of the 8% banner trying to break my pity for a Halloween unit. Some of y'all are saying that's not a high percent but its still a damn lot of orbs for f2p. Had I known I would have gotten diddly from this banner, I would have spent it on the Amelia in the VG banner instead.

/rage

People will stop the reality and what you do!!!! If You pull for a green unit and then chose red at high % you shouldnt be surprised that Eirika, Cain, etc. red unit appears. Vice versa, you should avoid this color and others. LOL LOL LOL So, so Eirika, Cain are not pity breakers in this case at all. Deidre is, Raven is, Sonya is, etc. You have to think.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Dude, f*** the Halloween banner.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived