• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. This game... I hate it so much some times

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
1 year ago#1
I jumped on team Shanna because I hate Takumi and don't actually have him. But i don't have a Shanna. I figured, she's a 5* focus, a 4* AND a 3*. Chances of me getting her is higher than anyone else.

100 orbs later and I'm sitting on 4 Hinokas and NO SHANNAs. None! Not even a flippin 3*! Zero! Ziltch! Natta! This game can go die in a fire. I don't even want Hinoka.

So I'm broke now and I'm going to be doing the last gauntlet without a bonus unit. F this game sometimes.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: km25

km25
1 year ago#2
Spending 100 orbs just for getting a 10% bonus? And all of that for getting a couple feathers? This is just wasting orbs.

Arthaiin
1 year ago#3
It's my OCD, I hate missing out on what I could have simply because I lack this or that unit. I didn't think it'd be that hard to get a unit that can be pulled as a fricken 3*! I mean it should be astronomically EASIER to get Shanna than Hinoka!

I don't even want to look at the damn game for awhile.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: gigasxjm

gigasxjm
1 year ago#4
km25 posted...
Spending 100 orbs just for getting a 10% bonus? And all of that for getting a couple feathers? This is just wasting orbs.

He got four pairs of Hoshidian thighs.
Hardly a waste of orbs.

User Info: Kuna

Kuna
1 year ago#5
As i noticed Shanna is rare unit. This "focus" doesnt matter. We dont know why this is but it is. Just from observations. And for example, sometimes you pull no unit you want, then in other time it is several copies. You got 4 Hinokas, when for example I only two for whole year and with bad boon/bane.

User Info: Kuna

Kuna
1 year ago#6
km25 posted...

100 orbs is max. +1,25% bonus +7%bonus (10% bonus) is minimum of 560 orbs. One full pull = 20 orbs, 100 orbs = 5 full pulls. LOL

User Info: aldenalden4

aldenalden4
1 year ago#7
Kuna posted...
km25 posted...

100 orbs is max. +1,25% bonus +7%bonus (10% bonus) is minimum of 560 orbs. One full pull = 20 orbs, 100 orbs = 5 full pulls. LOL

he's saying 10% as in score, not pity rate
FE Heroes Wallpapers - http://aldenalden4.imgur.com/

Arthaiin
1 year ago#8
And in case anyone was wondering... I'm just venting my frustration here, so thanks for bearing with me. What aggravates me the most is I USED to have Shanna, but I foddered her off to give desperation to someone before the gauntlet even started.

Kicking myself over that too. Argh!

Learned my lesson. Never fodder off the last of any unit.

User Info: Danicco

Danicco
1 year ago#9
You should've taken into account the game's desire detector and multiplied the number of orbs needed by 3.
FC: 2552-1500-0922, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing NL

User Info: Lavendermoon

Lavendermoon
1 year ago#10
Count yourself lucky that you have 4 of one of the rarest units in the game. You can pass off Hone fliers at least. But sorry you couldn't get Shanna. I get mad every time I see her cause I want the puff of smoke to be a focus unit but it ends up as her as a 4 star. Desperation is nice but I have 5-6 of her.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. This game... I hate it so much some times
  • Topic Archived