• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. H!Nowi: +ATK or +RES (res is +4 boon)

User Info: reicta

reicta
1 year ago#1
Which H!Nowi to keep? (the other will be merged) - Results (25 votes)
+ATK -DEF (34hp/51atk/32spd/17def/27res)
88% (22 votes)
+RES -DEF (34hp/48atk/32spd/17def/31res)
12% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I was blessed (well, my wallet was cursed) with getting two H!Nowis with good IVs. I'm not sure which to keep and which should be merged into the other.

Obviously +ATK is great with Nowi's naturally high attack, her Atk/Res bond and her middling speed, however +RES is +4, bringing her res from a shaky 27 to a respectable 31. Meanwhile her attack would go from a decent 48 to a good 51.

If you are in this situation what would you do? Which do you value more? I have a flier team I am running her on, but I will use her in other teams as well probably.

Edit: I am not going bladetome for now (I have SCorrin with blade tome).

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 year ago#2
absolutely attack
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Danicco

Danicco
1 year ago#3
+ATK with bladetome is a OHKO monster because of animal buffs.
FC: 2552-1500-0922, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing NL

User Info: papastalin

papastalin
1 year ago#4
Attack, no question.

reicta
1 year ago#5
Danicco posted...
+ATK with bladetome is a OHKO monster because of animal buffs.

I should have added I won't be going bladetome for the foreseeable future. I have Summer Corrin with a blade tome and I want to give Nowi's base Grimoire and atk/res bond a chance first.

User Info: Yosukebro4life

Yosukebro4life
1 year ago#6
Res+ can help her survive a few matchups that she would otherwise be kiled from other mages.

User Info: AuraChannelerCh

AuraChannelerCh
1 year ago#7
Keep both. I mean, the extra merge stats will be absolutely minimal. Have two options to answer threats.
NNID: AuraGuyChris
AuraChannelerChris' Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AuraChannelerChris

reicta
1 year ago#8
AuraChannelerCh posted...
Keep both. I mean, the extra merge stats will be absolutely minimal. Have two options to answer threats.

I can't really see myself using two of them ever with the exception of an assault mode, but my roster is pretty robust. It would be for extra stats and the arena score boost that comes with it.

User Info: Danicco

Danicco
1 year ago#9
reicta posted...
I can't really see myself using two of them ever with the exception of an assault mode, but my roster is pretty robust. It would be for extra stats and the arena score boost that comes with it.

Assault removes multiples of an unit when you first use them, so no point in having more than one.

Still, even if you're not going for Bladetome I'd still keep +ATK, having options in the future is always better than not having them.
FC: 2552-1500-0922, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing NL

User Info: tcsavato

tcsavato
1 year ago#10
AuraChannelerCh posted...

This. This is why I kept my 2 B!Cordelia separate. One is +Speed and the other is +Attack. Both can have thier uses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. H!Nowi: +ATK or +RES (res is +4 boon)
  • Topic Archived