H!Nowi: +ATK or +RES (res is +4 boon)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. H!Nowi: +ATK or +RES (res is +4 boon)

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
10 months ago#11
+Atk. She's an offensive unit, so the offensive boon is the better one imho. She's also red, so I feel she doesn't profit from the +Res as much as a green hero would (since those are mostly used as Reinhardt counters, and he's still around a lot).
I envy you, though; getting two Nowis is all I have left wanting from that banner (want to give her A skill to Sakura and keep one myself), but I'm pulling so many 3* heroes you would think they never switched rates! Like, I'm at a 4% pity rate now, and 80% of those units were 3*!!!

User Info: reicta

reicta
10 months ago#12
Kyara posted...
+Atk. She's an offensive unit, so the offensive boon is the better one imho. She's also red, so I feel she doesn't profit from the +Res as much as a green hero would (since those are mostly used as Reinhardt counters, and he's still around a lot).
I envy you, though; getting two Nowis is all I have left wanting from that banner (want to give her A skill to Sakura and keep one myself), but I'm pulling so many 3* heroes you would think they never switched rates! Like, I'm at a 4% pity rate now, and 80% of those units were 3*!!!

@Kyara

I think I'll end up merging the +res into the +atk. Yeah, I was really blessed to pull two HNowis with good IVs, but I spent money so I didn't just have tons of luck. At first I didn't even plan to use her much but not only do I like her, she's also refreshed my interest in flier emblem. I hope you pull at least one!

Over the weekend though I blew through lots of cash and orbs just trying to get a second Minerva, and seriously the amount of 3 stars I also got was disgusting. I hit a 5.5% pity rate I believe before it got broken in a round with only blue and colorless, but I did get a +atk Hinoka out of it.

User Info: reicta

reicta
10 months ago#13
Any other thots about this?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. H!Nowi: +ATK or +RES (res is +4 boon)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived