• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who was your first 5 star summoned? and do you like it?

User Info: Jack30749

Jack30749
1 year ago#41
My first 5* was cain, it was pretty great for clearing the campaigns before i got klein, still, i have him sitting in the barracks with one merge.

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#42
Camilla was my first 5*. She was -Atk. I didn't use her much after reaching the endgame at the time, but now I've got an ideal one at +6 so I use her a lot more often.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
1 year ago#43
Robin. He is my boy.
I ride with Reinhardt. Because Magic is Everything.

User Info: Concession

Concession
1 year ago#44
Yeah, rerolled and got a Lucina. Still use her.
Laugh and grow fat

User Info: reicta

reicta
1 year ago#45
+HP -Res Eldigan

I still use him and he really helped get me through the early game. I don’t have Xander though.

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
1 year ago#46
My first 5* was Priscilla. I never really think about it much, but actually, she's probably one of my favorite characters from FE7, in terms of both aesthetics and gameplay. It's too bad she's so unimpressive here, but Heroes isn't kind to healers.
Currently Playing
Fire Emblem Heroes | Pokemon Sun | Fate / Grand Order | Tales of Symphonia

User Info: EmrelGuy

EmrelGuy
1 year ago#47
I got Roy. I was happy until I realized he sucked

User Info: Thekiller37

Thekiller37
1 year ago#48
Marth. I dropped him like a day later for Lucina.

I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous. Ike smash n chill:
https://discord.gg/g8f73Yc

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
1 year ago#49
I rerolled until I got two 5*s, which were Tiki and Roy.

Tiki baby turned out to be +Atk and carried me through Arena and everything until I replaced her with Ike. I still use her for dragon emblem every so often, and will resurrect it once Hone Dragons exists.

Roy was a worthless turd and I fed him to Nowi once I learned he was -Atk. I do use his Brave variant now, though.

So... Yes and no?
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
1 year ago#50
Azura. Dancers are great.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who was your first 5 star summoned? and do you like it?
  • Topic Archived