What are your more recent money regrets with this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What are your more recent money regrets with this game?

User Info: reicta

reicta
10 months ago#1
Just spent a lot trying to get a Minerva dupe and it was horrible. So many three stars. Sunken cost fallacy kicked in and I kept going until I got a session with no greens and just one blue, and Hinoka popped the pity rate.

Have you spent and regretted it recently?

User Info: TEHPWNAGE

TEHPWNAGE
10 months ago#2
My most recent is having spent anything at all after they pulled this Ayra bulls***. I'm around $1000 overall, could've been worse I guess. Either way, I stopped spending the moment I saw her on the banner and my only regret now is that I didn't do it earlier.

The inofficial Novemeber schedule is leaked btw. Just as lackluster as October month. Game is turning worse and worse. Such a shame....

User Info: Zantetsuken_14

Zantetsuken_14
10 months ago#3
I realized over the course of my time with this game, I've spent almost 400 and didn't even realize it. I've only been playing for two months too.There's always a new unit you want, always limited time ones, and after what happened these two months, I'm just getting tired of spending. My money can definitely be used better elsewhere.

I think for the most part, if I want to spend, I will probably end up limiting a budget to this game every month. Plan to spend 50 usd at max a month. And if I don't get what I want, I'll make peace with it. The last unit I went crazy for was Azura. Never spending that much again.
You're putting words in my mouth just like the way you put artificial facts in your head.

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
10 months ago#4
$117 on Delthea's first banner before I finally got her was a mistake, since she instantly came back in the TT banner with no crappy Mathilda pity breaker with her.

User Info: genzi

genzi
10 months ago#5
i haven't spent anything since ayragate because it makes me regret spending anything at all on the game

User Info: SurMa

SurMa
10 months ago#6
I haven’t paid for orbs since the CYL banner where I made the dumb decision to complete the Brave Heroes collection. My luck has been actually really good since I stopped spending almost two months ago. That Ayra fiasco only further solidified my decision, at least until IS gets their s*** together.

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
10 months ago#7
sig
Part of the crew at prism. Do you hear that accordion??
The symbol of FEH community's Anger, Hatred and Despair: https://imgur.com/hTQjdct

User Info: 0neW1ngedAngel

0neW1ngedAngel
10 months ago#8
I spent 40$ on the Halloween banner, my first time ever spending, and i instantly regretted it . I ended up getting 5 5*'s but the fact that i spent real money on impulse hit me hard.

Never again. I advise to people that dont have the income to please please please NOT spend. Its not worth the gamble.Throwing IS a few bucks here and there because you enjoy the game and support them, great good for you, but never spend on impulse. You will regret it.

Just my PoV.
Would you kindly?
Gamertag: TexasRangrChuck 3DS FC: 1478-3704-7928 IGN:Tiberius TSV:3865

User Info: reicta

reicta
10 months ago#9
0neW1ngedAngel posted...
I spent 40$ on the Halloween banner, my first time ever spending, and i instantly regretted it . I ended up getting 5 5*'s but the fact that i spent real money on impulse hit me hard.

Never again. I advise to people that dont have the income to please please please NOT spend. Its not worth the gamble.Throwing IS a few bucks here and there because you enjoy the game and support them, great good for you, but never spend on impulse. You will regret it.

Just my PoV.

If true, five 5*s is insane. Jesus.

User Info: ArtGuyCharlie

ArtGuyCharlie
10 months ago#10
Like 80% of the times I've spent real money I've regretted it, and yet I still do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What are your more recent money regrets with this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived