Gamepedia Tier List Updated with Halloween Units

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Gamepedia Tier List Updated with Halloween Units

User Info: avalonV

avalonV
10 months ago#1
HNowi A+
HHenry A+
HJacob A+
HSakura A+

So basically everyone got the A+ treatment for out of emblem use.

It's one of those rare times that i agree completely.

Your thoughts?

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Arena_Tier_List
It was all a dream, i used to read Word Up magazine (^_^)

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
10 months ago#2
Nowi got overrated by a lot. 32/30 is not as good as Tharja's 32/34, nor Katarina's 32/34, with whom she shares a tier.

EDIT: Oh. she's 34/32. Nevermind, that's fine.
That's a good point. Counterpoint: **** you.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."

User Info: Blucina

Blucina
10 months ago#3
Sakura should be way lower. Daggers are still irrelevant atm, POlivia only deserves to be that high because of Dance.
I say when winter ends!

User Info: reicta

reicta
10 months ago#4
Sounds pretty fair, and I'm sure HNowi will be S+ on flier teams while HHenry and HJakob will be S on armor teams.

User Info: CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer
10 months ago#5
Henry and Jakob are irrelevant in whale city/armor city. They are A-/B+ tier at best there because they have lower stats and most, if not all melee armor units carry DC anyway. Everywhere else, A+ might be justified.
5* Lvl 40+10s: Delthea, Mathilda, Sanaki, Ike, Genny, Ninian, Amelia, Summer Elise, CYL Lyn, CYL Roy, CYL Ike, Cecilia, Fae, Cordelia, Draug and 12 others.

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
10 months ago#6
Ranged armor units suck
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: Torr

Torr
10 months ago#7
qrqwqrqrq posted...
Ranged armor units suck

They don't suck, but thank God they aren't OP. It would be bad if they were blatantly superior to the physical armors.

As far as daggers go, IS should give up with daggers, they proved they suck and that they can't make them really good. Daggers won't be good, ever again. They can't do it.

IS has to stop playing around and give them normal might weapons, man. How f***ing obvious is it that they suffer because they give the class bs weapons.

IS doesn't know their own game and how it actually works. That's why they can't even fix the daggers.

User Info: Zero IX

Zero IX
10 months ago#8
There’s still way too many janky and questionable placements on this list.
Nachos and Lemonheads on my dad's boat

User Info: Supernat98

Supernat98
10 months ago#9
Torr posted...
qrqwqrqrq posted...
Ranged armor units suck

They don't suck, but thank God they aren't OP. It would be bad if they were blatantly superior to the physical armors.

As far as daggers go, IS should give up with daggers, they proved they suck and that they can't make them really good. Daggers won't be good, ever again. They can't do it.

IS has to stop playing around and give them normal might weapons, man. How f***ing obvious is it that they suffer because they give the class bs weapons.

IS doesn't know their own game and how it actually works. That's why they can't even fix the daggers.

The problem is that thieves/ninjas have never been known for dealing high damage in any Fire Emblem game. Their main role in those games were debuffing and unlocking chests. However, there aren't any locked chests in this game so dagger units are just much weaker and don't serve any purpose besides debuffing.
My beautiful queen, Tana! <3
http://imgur.com/Z3fPkJU

User Info: Iniuria_Talis

Iniuria_Talis
10 months ago#10
CeruleanGamer posted...
Henry and Jakob are irrelevant in whale city/armor city. They are A-/B+ tier at best there because they have lower stats and most, if not all melee armor units carry DC anyway. Everywhere else, A+ might be justified.

If the list were judging the highest tier of play where every BST point matters, there wouldn't be dancers up that high either.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Gamepedia Tier List Updated with Halloween Units

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived