• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I swear if the left silhouette turns out to be Forrest...

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#41
Smartkick posted...
As disappointed as I am that there's no slutty Halloween Camilla, I'm pretty happy with this lineup. Giving love to some of the less popular characters even if it it's Awakening/Fates. It makes the seasonal banner feel more tasteful in a way even if it's still pandering to casual Emblem.

Not too less popular.

The only one rather low among the Awakening/Fates characters is Jakob who 17 other Fates character above him in the CYL results, including 3 guys who haven't had a seasonal yet: Ryoma, Niles and Taco

Sakura only has 8 other characters above her, with only Felicia ranked higher who hasn't had a seasonal.

Henry and Nowi are 6th and 7th among Awakening characters, with no one who hasn't had a seasonal ahead of them.
when Nowi popped up at the end I lightly vomited in my mouth a little
And as much as I hate the fact, I'm gonna be sniping a lot of reds. Her A skill looks great, and of course, Hone Fliers on a month long banner with no shared focus. Gotta get the sacrificial knife sharpened and clean the blood off the alter.
I wonder if any R Mage can inherit her tome of if it's locked to just flying R mages since it has Flier Formation 2. Probably the latter, but can you imagine if it's not? XD

Oh yes, every November orb is going towards this great fodder banner. Armored March, Hone Fliers, Nowi's A skill whose name I forget, I think Jakob had something good too?

I still stand by my prediction for Christmas being
M Robin, Tharja and either

Donnel and Maribelle
Donnel and Lissa
M Corrin and Flora
or M Corrin and Felicia
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Smartkick

Smartkick
1 year ago#42
CrescentShadow posted...
Not too less popular.

The only one rather low among the Awakening/Fates characters is Jakob who 17 other Fates character above him in the CYL results, including 3 guys who haven't had a seasonal yet: Ryoma, Niles and Taco

Sakura only has 8 other characters above her, with only Felicia ranked higher who hasn't had a seasonal.

Henry and Nowi are 6th and 7th among Awakening characters, with no one who hasn't had a seasonal ahead of them.
when Nowi popped up at the end I lightly vomited in my mouth a little
And as much as I hate the fact, I'm gonna be sniping a lot of reds. Her A skill looks great, and of course, Hone Fliers on a month long banner with no shared focus. Gotta get the sacrificial knife sharpened and clean the blood off the alter.
I wonder if any R Mage can inherit her tome of if it's locked to just flying R mages since it has Flier Formation 2. Probably the latter, but can you imagine if it's not? XD

Oh yes, every November orb is going towards this great fodder banner. Armored March, Hone Fliers, Nowi's A skill whose name I forget, I think Jakob had something good too?

Donnel and Maribelle
Donnel and Lissa
M Corrin and Flora
or M Corrin and Felicia

Oh, I didn't know that. Tbh I'm only familiar with non-SS FE's because of Heroes. I base a lot of my opinions off of what I see on boards and the unit's popularity relative to their FEH usage/meme popularity, so I'm not the most reliable guy when it comes to following popularity trends. Still, I'm glad we're not getting more Lucinas (tho I would have liked another Xander). Agreed that this Halloween banner has top-notch fodder. Not that I'm lucky enough to pull extras (except that one time Summer Xander cucked me twice) but I can see players being content with their pulls. Jakob's the only odd one out so I'm hoping IS gives him good stats to make up for it.

This might be farfetched, but hopefully Christmas Tharja is a flier or cavalier? Her weapon seems to be related to a candlestick so maybe it's dagger-like, but what do I know?
3DS FC Code: 2707-1772-3022
FEH FC: Kenny - 6119188536

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#43
Totally betting Christmas Tharja is flying healer.
Round out the quartet of flying mages, and would be a nice fit of 2 Fates and 2 Awakening.
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Other_Self

Other_Self
1 year ago#44
Pls no
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

User Info: Frostshock

Frostshock
1 year ago#45
CrescentShadow posted...
Totally betting Christmas Tharja is flying healer.
Round out the quartet of flying mages, and would be a nice fit of 2 Fates and 2 Awakening.

And you won't have to bother wasting orbs, because a flying healer will be useless! Huzzah!

Watch it be a flying archer.
Got questions about schoolwork? Want to share answers, or discuss your studies? Come to Homework Helpers!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1060-homework-helpers

User Info: AntiAir

AntiAir
1 year ago#46
CrescentShadow posted...

Grimoire has no + in its name and it has 14 Mt just like Fujin Yumi, Ragnarok, Excalibur, etc.
Destroyer of aircraft.
Happy owner of a 5-star +3 Priscilla. <3 https://i.imgur.com/BjXBNBu.png

User Info: reicta

reicta
1 year ago#47
@CrescentShadow
My thoughts...
CrescentShadow posted...
I was still right about all 4 being in the game already.

I also predicted a Red Mage Flier with Hone Fliers, I f***ing KNEW single blue focus Hinoka banner right before Halloween banner was a trap. Also Dagger Valor.

This was such obvious bait, but everyone started making fun of this being a possibility so I started to feel like IS wouldn't be that...greedy? Is that the right word? But of course, red waifu flier and hone fliers to boot.

And after SIX seasonal banners we can agree I was right in my assumption I made after Brides and Ylissean Summer that they're avoiding repeating characters for the most part yes?

Well Summer Xander and PA Azura are both repeats right?

This still follows them only using characters in the top 100 of the ballot for seasonal costumes so far.

Top 100 is really a lot though. I doubt most FEH players played in full more than a few games and I doubt most could name anywhere close to that many characters they actually cared about or thought were good characters. Just imo.

Even if I only really guessed Henry correctly. Cause like wow, would have totally expected Niles over Jakob if they didn't just recycle the Fates DLC outfits.
And Felicia over Sakura.

Henry was expected not only because he fits Halloween so well, but the feathers in the teaser was a dead giveaway. I'm pleasantly surprised they chose Jakob for this, I wonder why, though I'm not surprised he was chosen over, say, Felicia personally.

Maybe they aren't as cheap/lazy as I thought.

I truly don't think there's a pattern or anything IS strictly adheres by. Who knows how long these characters had been planned for. All they need to come up with to make these banners worth spending money on are a) good fan service and b) exclusive weapons/types.

Donnel and Maribelle
Donnel and Lissa
M Corrin and Flora
or M Corrin and Felicia

Christmas is going to be a big moneymaker imo. I don't think any of those characters besides the obvious Robin and Tharja will cut it. Tharja could be a healer like people think, but I also recall dagger units like Jakob being able to fight with a candlestick in Conquest.

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#48
reicta posted...

Christmas is going to be a big moneymaker imo. I don't think any of those characters besides the obvious Robin and Tharja will cut it. Tharja could be a healer like people think, but I also recall dagger units like Jakob being able to fight with a candlestick in Conquest.

Healer for Tharja is going off how Bride Lyn is a healer with a candlestick.

Felicia is the highest ranked Female in the ballot from Fates with no seasonal yet.
Maribelle and Lissa are basically the next in line for Awakening females on the CYL, as they've been avoiding using 2nd gen units and Annas besides putting Inigo and Shigure with Olivia and Azura on Performers. So like without fitting a theme like that I doubt they'll put Anna or Severa on Christmas.

reicta posted...
Well Summer Xander and PA Azura are both repeats right?

that's the only seasonal for Azura.
Xander is the only repeat so far, and since my GHB every other seasonal theory is debunked I can only assume they really really really wanted to do Nohr royals for the summer banner and decided Xander was the lesser of two evils to get a second seasonal this year.

reicta posted...
Top 100 is really a lot though. I doubt most FEH players played in full more than a few games and I doubt most could name anywhere close to that many characters they actually cared about or thought were good characters. Just imo.

They've still near exclusively used characters who were in the top 100 of the ballot for seasonal costumes.
The only oddball is Shigure, and he was only included for the theme of mother/son performers.
And if they didn't include Inigo/Shigure they'd have to include Ninian and some other non-3DS era refresher which they clearly didn't want to do.

AntiAir posted...
CrescentShadow posted...

Grimoire has no + in its name and it has 14 Mt just like Fujin Yumi, Ragnarok, Excalibur, etc.

Damn. f***ing prf tome.

User Info: reicta

reicta
1 year ago#49
CrescentShadow posted...

They've still near exclusively used characters who were in the top 100 of the ballot for seasonal costumes.
The only oddball is Shigure, and he was only included for the theme of mother/son performers.
And if they didn't include Inigo/Shigure they'd have to include Ninian and some other non-3DS era refresher which they clearly didn't want to do.

I mean, it makes sense. Top 100 is a lot of characters, and why would you want a fan service costume of some random character most people won't recognize or care about?

I think there's no real methodology to banner decisions. I doubt we will see the ones with two seasonals already (Camilla, Xander) for a long time though so it's not overkill. I'm surprised we haven't seen a Ryoma variant yet.

CrescentShadow
1 year ago#50
reicta posted...
CrescentShadow posted...

I mean, it makes sense. Top 100 is a lot of characters, and why would you want a fan service costume of some random character most people won't recognize or care about?

I think there's no real methodology to banner decisions. I doubt we will see the ones with two seasonals already (Camilla, Xander) for a long time though so it's not overkill. I'm surprised we haven't seen a Ryoma variant yet.

Camilla only has 1.
Xander is the only one with 2.

They probably start giving characters a second seasonal next year.
100% Camilla or Tharja will be on Brides next year.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I swear if the left silhouette turns out to be Forrest...
  • Topic Archived